“Candy Shop with hard to find favorites and decorative gift items!”

Penny Lane Candies and Snack Shack
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Hawley
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Hot dog stand is open seasonally from the beginning of May thru Labor Day weekend. Please call for hours of operation after Labor day.
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Penny Lane Candies is a step back in time with some favorites of the past and a nostalgic feel. Many nice decorative items and gifts for the home. Tin Signs and other collectibles like music boxes. Friendly and helpful staff. Great selection on candy and some really charming gift items.

1  Thank RevRandyPOrso

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We love visiting this candy shop when we are in town. There is a great selection of candy to chose from. We are able to find candy that we enjoyed in our youth as well as delicious treats from today. The shop owner always greets us with a friendly hello and is more than willing to help. There are also cute things to purchase to decorate your home or to purchase as souvenir

1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We didn't eat here but we went twice to buy candy. They have alot of candy you can't get anywhere else or didn't even know it still existed. It was really cool to look around in all the bins to see what was there.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I did not eat at Penny Lane snack shack but the menu look very good and had a lost of choices that I had never heard of. I went for the candy and it did not disappoint, There were bins of all kinds of candy from jellies of every flavor, lots of chocolate, jelly belly beans, I mostly got the jellies so they would not melt on way home. I love chocolate but I knew it would melt since it was 99 degrees outside. I definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Everything is what it should be from a top notch hot dog stand with great toppings, service and atmosphere. Just wish I knew about it sooner and it was open longer. Open from may to October and hours could be better. Although he's open until 8pm Saturdays.

1  Thank Luckyzuck