The Lodge at Woodloch
Cove Haven Resort(Lakeville)
US$357
US$315
  • Pool
Lake Mocatek Inn(Lakeville)(Great Value!)
US$108
Orbitz.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,263 results
All reviewsspa treatmentsart classesfitness classesthe outdoor hot tubwhisper loungetop notcheucalyptus steam roommother daughtercanyon ranchspa areagreat spafire pitwatercolor classgreat wall of yogaget awaycooking demobreakfast and lunch
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Classes in meditation, yoga, kayaking, biking, art classes, fly fishing, belly dancing, spa, great food, wonderful wine, incredible surroundings. What is not to like!! Even though we only live an hour away it was a true retreat! An added bonus was my husband learning yoga for his first time by a 95 visiting yoga master. A must do!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the lake
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Lindsey B, Manager at The Lodge at Woodloch, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear LaurieD84,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay here at The Lodge at Woodloch. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed all of our activities and classes we offer to our guests. It is especially nice to hear you and your husband were able to spend time with our special presenter Tao Porchon-Lynch. We do our best to provide all our guests with memorable encounters like this. We are looking forward to having you back again soon!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We spent 3 nights at the spa and it was wonderful. We were 3 sisters, our 83 year old mother and niece. We each had a spa service everyday. The place is beautiful and the food is delicious. We each did different things during the day like working out, arts & crafts, walking the grounds, hanging at the hot tub. Everyone loved it. This was our 3rd time here and we will be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Pamelarosa,

Thank you for your review of your family's recent stay at The Lodge at Woodloch. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed and took full advantage of all the various activities we provide for our guests. Thank you for your continued patronage of our property, we look forward to having you all stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We visited the Spa last weekend. A group of 10 friends/family celebrated one of our family member's 50th bday. We had an amazing time. Loved the food and the faccilities really offer everything you can think of to relax and simply enjoy yourself.
The only thing that I didn't like was the "Cranial Sacral" treatment I booked. The girl spent literally 30 minutes standing by different parts of my body barely touching me - trying to "transmit energy" to me or something. When I was hoping for an hour massage of my head and neck. i was so dissapointed that when i couldnt take it anymore, i just told her that i wanted to end the treatment because it was making me very inpatient. She offered to give me a scalp massage fo r the last 20 minutes (which was more like 15 min.and not very impressive) I felt that was a total waste of my money. I was hoping to get reinbursed or a different treatment when I complained but that wasn't the case.
In addition, two of my friends had pedicures which were a tipycal $25.00 or so pedicure at the cost of $95.00 - totally overpriced. There was nothing special about it.
Other than that our experience was delightful. We would definetely do it again and stay one more day.

Room Tip: Choose the room opposite of the "lake view" - on the first floor. We were in 5 different rooms and mine was the best by far :)
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Just returned from a three night stay the Lodge. The spa services were top rate. The food (loved the quinoa pancakes) was delicious and the staff very friendly. The ambiance was wonderful and just what I needed to recuperate from a tough few months and illnesses. My room included a a lovely balcony and was facing the woods. Everyone on staff at the Lodge was very friendly, accommodating and professional. Will defintely return.

Room Tip: I like the rooms with the view of the woods.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo

EmilyGug-

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your thoughts regarding your recent stay here at The Lodge. We are delighted to hear that you were able to find peace and relaxation during your recovery. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We spent 2 nights at the spa on a wonderful package price. meals were healthy and delicious. All of the staff were friendly. We were first timers for meditation, Tia chi and yoga. We brought home with us a new healthier outlook on life. Will go back again and again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple