“Must visit”

Ranked #33 of 47 Restaurants in Hawley
Minneapolis
“Must visit”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

We visited from out of town and decided to stop for a bite to eat. ALL 4 of us are glad we stopped here. The portion sizes were HUGE, the food was very tasty and the service was first rate. If there was a problem at this establishment previously, they must have corrected it, because I HIGHLY recommend it!

• Visited October 2012

Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin
“You Won't Leave Hungry”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

We reside in Door County Wisconsin and are in Hawley on a golfing vacation. The food and the service at Muggs was very good especially for the value. The atmosphere was a pleasant experience also. See how many of the mugg shots you can identify! ;-)
We definitely recommend visiting this clean, tasty, & service-friendly eatery.

• Visited September 2012
Honesdale, Pennsylvania
“Sick to my stomach!”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I am very angry that it's possible for the owner and employees of Muggs to get away with posting these positive reviews on here. The audacity it takes to try and cover your butt after you serve such sickening food and give even worse service. The town of Hawley should really shut you down immediately. How can any bussiness be so foul and still be able to operate? Give it up Mugg's you are the worst restaurant I ever eaten in! Honestly no one should have to be tricked into dining at your place. I am seriously considering taking my medical bill to the town to have you shut down. I was in the hospital for 3 days, dehydrated after getting food poisoning from your disgusting sandwich. Your restaurant should be condemned. You have to know it's no ones fault that you have so many bad reviews, you serve extremely bad food and your servers and you sir are the rudest people I ever had the displeasure of coming across in the great town of Hawley. I want to advise people with sensitive stomachs and young children to stay away from this place. Trust me it's dangerous food. CLOSE UP MUGGS NOW!!!

• Visited July 2012
Honesdale, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You got to be kidding me!”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

After making the mistake of eating at this place I just know the owner must be writing most of these reviews himself. I got so sick after eating at this hole. Service is terrible food is worse. Stay away! I heard this same guy was thinking about opening another toxic eatery right in town, yeah because Hawley needs another useless restaurant with more bad food and and horrible service.

• Visited July 2012
Albany, New York
“Good Homecooking!”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

We went here the day we were leaving. The food is very affordable with low prices and it's delicious. The meatloaf panini and french dip panini are awesome! If you make a visit in this area- make sure to stop here!

Visited May 2012