“Relaxing stay, terrific service!”
Review of Settlers Inn

Settlers Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hawley B&B and Inns
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This was our first trip to the Poconos. We came for a wedding and Settlers Inn was one of three properties that were suggested to make our reservations. We are SO glad we did! This small hotel staff makes you feel like family. Everyone was so nice and went above and beyond to make sure we had a great stay. We stayed two nights and ate 3 meals there. The food is top notch...you must eat here while you stay! The bartender was super friendly and fun to talk to and if we ever make it back to Hawley, we'll be sure to stay there again!

Room Tip: There's no elevator, so if you have a lot of luggage, ask for a room on the 1st or second floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 10 September 2013

Excellent staff & food, and nice amenities. Clean and well run. Very comfortable beds and fluffy towels. Can not say enough about the friendly staff. Wish we could have stayed longer than one night. I would return and recommend to others. Would like to see a Bose music system in room along with DVD selection.

Room Tip: If you don't like steps, choose a lower level floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This place is wonderful! I've been to the Settlers Inn seven years in a row, and it gets better each time! The food is AMAZING! This place is a hidden treasure that everyone needs to experience (just don't don't take my room-LOL).

Darby

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris D
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This place is wonderful. Second time my husband and I have stayed here for a special night. I highly recommend staying during Christmas, it is so pretty and there are more events happening around town. The rooms and bathrooms are cleaner than those in most people's homes. The food at the restaurant is always good, very gourmet and locally sourced. Awesome bar. Amazing staff. Amazing beds and most rooms have a one or two person whirlpool tub. I consider this a 4-5 star hotel even if its in sort of a wierd location, but perfect if you're visiting Milford PA or Lake Wallenpaupack, or if you just want to get away for a night or two. My ONLY complaint from this trip is that we were woken up at 8AM this morning by the sound (and smell) of the septic system being pumped out just below our window. I feel like management could have arranged to have that done later in the day after most guests might be expected to be awake. But this hotel is still a 100% recommendation. We might try their sister hotel, Ledges, next time!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Love this Inn. Always comfortable. Always clean. Always friendly. Always a great breakfast. Great lounge area and outside seating areas. The rooms are spacious and cozy. I walk in and immediately feel "Aahhhhh".

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Love this place.i have been there many times with family and friends. I even send my customers from my shop there! Great place to spend some time for any occasion . Rooms are nice, food it great, grounds are beautiful. Check it out for yourself.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I had the best weekend getaway when I stayed at the Settler's Inn. I love the town and people of Hawley, and the Settler's Inn truly encapsulates it's vibe. Everyone is so friendly and down to earth. The food was delish and the service was attentive and knowledgable, but not overwhelming or pushy at all. Plus, I loved the outdoor seating that overlooks the garden. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hawley
Greshams Lake View Motel
#1 of 2 in Lakeville
Skytop Lodge
Skytop Lodge
#1 of 1 in Skytop

Been to Settlers Inn? Share your experiences!