“Dinner on the Deck”

Dining options: Reservations
Richboro, Pennsylvania
“Dinner on the Deck”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

My husband and I recently decided to try Gresham's. We are weekend warriors to the area and have always wanted to try it. We were a little weary because of some of the reviews that we have read. I wish we had gone sooner. We had a delicious meal with great service. Our waitress Shannon was very attentive making sure our drinks were filled and that our food was the way we liked it. It was a beautiful day and we had the pleasure of sitting out on the deck. The views of the lake added to our wonderful meal.

Lakeland, Florida
“Neighborhood group gathering”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We all got together for a farewell for one of our neighbors who was moving. There were 14 in all and most everyone had ordered a different dish. I had the delmonico steak, as did my wife. Both were cooked to perfection and quite tasty. The others in the group had a variety ranging from fish to pasta to salads....All were good as there were no leftovers..!!!
Food is a bit pricey, but I would go back again as everything was very good, especially the desserts.

Myerstown, Pennsylvania
“Good Veal Francaise”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Great location, we could walk there from our Motel. The food was good, my husband had the Veal Francaise, which you cannot find everywhere. I had the veggie pasta, it was a little bland, I had to add alot more cheese, salt, and the oil we used to dip the bread into. The restaurant was very nice, and had nice views. Couldn't really see the lake with all of the trees in the way.

Visited August 2013
Rochester, New York, United States
“Family weekend getaway”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

On Lake Wallepaupack (sp) we were driving by and saw this restaurant and decided to try it. Friendly staff, attentive service, beautiful view of the lake, delicious meal, the variety of dishes and prices there is something for everyone.

1 Thank Michelle H
Wyncote, Pennsylvania
“A Nice View - Very Good Food - Fair Service”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Stopped by for dinner while vacationing in the area. We have been there many times before. Our server was not up to their usual standards. She was not attentive and would not have told us about the specials if we had not asked. The service was rapid and we were out of their quickly. I enjoy, and have enjoyed at the Chop House previously, a more leisurely pace. The food however has excellent as always. The prime rib was perfect. The chicken parm was just enough to be worth the price but not so much you would feel stuffed if you ate it all. My daughter (a very difficult restaurant customer) asked for a custom salad that was not on the menu and they obliged at a very reasonable price. Dinner for four was $80.00 (including tax and tip. No desert or alcohol) and that is a great value for the quality of the food we were served. If the service was as good as the food, it would have been five stars.

1 Thank mserdikoff