“overall very good”

Price range: US$8 - US$45
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Whether you are looking for lunch, dinner, a late night snack, or just meeting friends after work, we've got something for everyone at the Boat House!
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“overall very good”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

been here before always enjoy the experience , great service , good food ,very clean.
first time I had something I did not like was the Panini sandwiches , never had one and tried for first time , the meat is lunch meat the ciabata bun has cross hatch grill marks on it but was never in a Panini grill press. what you end up with is an over priced lunchmeat sandwich that is not crunchy or toasty or good. recommend this place overall just don't order the Panini sandwiches not made like I guess I am used too at other places. the crab cakes are wonderful just not the paninis.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank weatherloach

Honey Brook, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great food!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We ate here on a busy Friday nite. Had to wait about 30 min. for a table & ended up in the noisy bar. Fish & Chips were great. Burger too. Saturday dinner was even better. Included in my Crab Cake Dinner with 2 nice sized crab cakes were a delicious salad with House Dressing (served Family style), fresh, warm rolls & bread, a large potato & a generous amt of mixed vegetables. The waitress was attentive. We ate on their outside patio with heaters. Nice atmosphere, but the nearby road was noisy.

Visited October 2013
Marlton, New Jersey, Usa
“We enjoyed the restaurant.”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed our dinner and atmosphere. We felt like we were at the shore. Our waitress was very good and friendly.

• Visited October 2013
New Haven, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Boathouse experience”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Food and service is good, however there was a family next to us with two small toddlers who were screaming and yelling throughout our dinner. The parents did not seem to have any control over their children, they were over the top. However, the staff never addressed the noise level from that particular table.

Visited September 2013
Lakeland, Florida
“Nice Lunch”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I went to the Boathouse with two friends by boat last week for lunch. I must say, I was a bit hesitant to eat there again as the last two times the food was not very good......but this was over 1 1/2 ago. I had a nice hamburger (cooked to perfection...very rare) with fries and my friends had a turkey club sandwich and the other guy had a hamburger also. All 3 meals were quite good and the place has improved 100% since last year. It was good and I will return with the wife for dinner.

• Visited August 2013