“Good Breakfast, OK Atmosphere”
Review of Hawley Diner

Hawley Diner
Ranked #16 of 48 Restaurants in Hawley
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Hazlet, New Jersey
“Good Breakfast, OK Atmosphere”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We dined at Hawley Diner while staying at Lake Wallenpaupack. Overall, the breakfast was good, but nothing spectacular, and the portions were kind of small. Also, the place itself was worn down and could use some sprucing up. I ordered milk with my breakfast which was too warm for my liking. I much preferred Milford Diner which was about 25 miles away in Milford, PA. However, if I wasn't up to the drive, I would return to this diner for breakfast again.

• Visited August 2013

McAllen
“Great food, terrible attitude”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Wow, they sure know how to make you feel like an outsider there. I went in to the Hawley diner yesterday and was definitely made to feel as uncomfortable as possible. Although the waitress was very friendly to all the "locals". I am glad I got a taste of Hawley hospitality there first, before I bought property there. Thanks Hawley residents for the warm reception. I appreciate the heads up on the attitude before moving there. Also the restaurant was filthy inside and out. Looked like it hadnt been attended to for months.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank nal2us2
Lakeland, Florida
“was ok”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I went to the Hawley Diner with a buddy for breakfast. I had a western omelette and my friend had 2 eggs and bacon. My omlette was ok, nothing special and the home fries could have been much hotter.

Visited August 2013
Somerset, New Jersey
“Great little eatery in the center of Hawley”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

If you like meeting people and good diner quality food, then don't miss out on visiting the Hawley diner. Four of us were in town for a week-end wedding 7/2013 and we decided to go into town and have lunch at the Hawley Diner. The food was good, your typical diner quality; but the people were great. Service was the main attraction here and it was wonderful. We had quite a few laughs, ate well and were on our way in a short time. Definitely stop by and visit, it's worth it!

• Visited July 2013
“In town go there to eat!”
Reviewed 18 July 2013 via mobile

Small old style diner, but Great breakfast-good coffee, quick service!!
Alot to choice from. Pancakes topped with fresh fruits and syrup

• Visited July 2013