Residence Inn Hazleton
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Average 3/5
Good 3.5/5
Penn Terrace Motel(Beaver Meadows)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenburger kingfront deskmarriott hotelspool and jacuzzihome away from homehazleton areaeach morningfast foodknoebels amusement parkgas stationmy favoriteliving roomscrambled eggsthe breakfast areaturkey chilipet fee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2013

full kitchen, clean rooms, awesome pool!!! was here on a trip to eagle rock and stayed at this hotel. only 4 miles away from the resort and very affordable. instead of staying at the lodge which lacks the amenities we are looking for, this hotel is really worth it. will stay here everytime we visit the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank oasng_me
Reviewed 14 August 2013

My family and I went on a picnic at a nearby lake resort and this hotel was a 5-minute drive. We booked the 2-bedroom suite online and I was lucky to get a good deal. Because it was out in Pennsylvania, I was expecting that the hotel will be simple, considering the rate that I got. I was mistaken. The hotel is clean, very modern and was sitting very close to a Sonic and a Burger King, which I thought was great. Our room was really very nice. My husbandmy six-year old son and I took the bigger room with the king-sized bed which was oooohhhh so comfy - all three of us fit in there and slept soundly through the night. The smaller room was equally nice. Both bedrooms had a bathroom which was spotless. The kitchen was beautiful and I would have loved to whip up something in that kitchen. The sofa bed was a really good thing too. Both rooms have TV's and so did the shared living/sitting area. We also enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. I think that alone was a treat. And the firepit was lovely - I wish we were there in the fall! Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was OK - I just missed the meat though. Overall, this place is GREAT! And I couldn't believe it's only 5 years old! We will go back there....definitely!

Room Tip: For families, the two-bedroom suite is a good choice if you're looking for value for your buck.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Arlene G
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I had a free night coming from Marriott but most of their hotels that allow pets, charge $100 a stay. I stumbled across this one and it was $20! Not only that I normally like a high room but with the dog with preferred a low level room and the desk clerk asked if that would be better. Easy access to I-81. It was a great stay and I will be staying here again on the way back.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank DeltaSegmentFlyer
Reviewed 12 July 2013

The room was clean, very modern and a relaxing place to stay. We stayed in a one bedroom suite; it was well furnished and uniquely decorated. The pool and hot tub was clean and functioned well. The firepit was also unique and would have been well appreciated on a cooler night. The staff was friendly and the breakfast had a great selection but basically what you would expect. I would stay here again if I needed a place to stay in the Hazleton area. We were just passing through but I cannot say there was a whole lot of do in the general area of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nullion12
Reviewed 7 July 2013

This is a newer facility with all comfortable amenities and decent size studios. This hotel accepts pets! Pool towels were very small but pool and hot tub were great. Complimentary full breakfast available 6 - 10 AM each morning. 30 min from Lehighton.

• Stayed: July 2013