“Fantastic experience”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Ravenna, Ohio
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This was by far the best hotel we have stayed at and we do a lot of traveling. The room was very clean and the décor was fantastic. Breakfast was great. The staff was the friendliest we have come by. We would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Diane H
Residence_Hazleton, General Manager at Residence Inn Hazleton, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
We appreciate your feedback and take special pride in knowing we've reached our goal of excellent sevice with stays such as yours. We look forward to the next visit you plan to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Bear, Delaware
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Let me start by saying that in the world of travel you have hotels that provide world class service, but for a price. This hotel has world class service WITHOUT the price.
If you have kids, love amusement parks and want a great weekend, then I have you all set. First start by booking a 2 night stay here and then get tickets to Knoebels Amusement park. This can be your yearly "resort" trip the kids (and you) will LOVE!!! Think of all the memories you will create by giving your family a fun and exciting weekend each year.

The hotel has a great pool, a recreational area and a FANTASTIC breakfast. Adding to the exceptional staff, this hotel has it all. I travel frequently each month for business and only wish I could take this hotel with me to all the cities I stay in. I truly can't wait till the next time I visit because they really make you feel like home.

If you don't take my advice and plan this as a family trip, it's your loss. Trust me, this is the way to go.

Room Tip: You don't need any tip to get a good room, they are all fantastic.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Frank R
Residence_Hazleton, Owner at Residence Inn Hazleton, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Let me first start by thanking you for your continued business. It is Guests' like you that make our job much easier. We share each and every comment with our Staff and our pleased that we have met your families' expectations of outstanding customer service.
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 22 August 2013

full kitchen, clean rooms, awesome pool!!! was here on a trip to eagle rock and stayed at this hotel. only 4 miles away from the resort and very affordable. instead of staying at the lodge which lacks the amenities we are looking for, this hotel is really worth it. will stay here everytime we visit the area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank oasng_me
Bayonne, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 August 2013

My family and I went on a picnic at a nearby lake resort and this hotel was a 5-minute drive. We booked the 2-bedroom suite online and I was lucky to get a good deal. Because it was out in Pennsylvania, I was expecting that the hotel will be simple, considering the rate that I got. I was mistaken. The hotel is clean, very modern and was sitting very close to a Sonic and a Burger King, which I thought was great. Our room was really very nice. My husbandmy six-year old son and I took the bigger room with the king-sized bed which was oooohhhh so comfy - all three of us fit in there and slept soundly through the night. The smaller room was equally nice. Both bedrooms had a bathroom which was spotless. The kitchen was beautiful and I would have loved to whip up something in that kitchen. The sofa bed was a really good thing too. Both rooms have TV's and so did the shared living/sitting area. We also enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. I think that alone was a treat. And the firepit was lovely - I wish we were there in the fall! Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was OK - I just missed the meat though. Overall, this place is GREAT! And I couldn't believe it's only 5 years old! We will go back there....definitely!

Room Tip: For families, the two-bedroom suite is a good choice if you're looking for value for your buck.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Arlene G
Abingdon, Virginia
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I had a free night coming from Marriott but most of their hotels that allow pets, charge $100 a stay. I stumbled across this one and it was $20! Not only that I normally like a high room but with the dog with preferred a low level room and the desk clerk asked if that would be better. Easy access to I-81. It was a great stay and I will be staying here again on the way back.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank DeltaSegmentFlyer
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 12 July 2013

The room was clean, very modern and a relaxing place to stay. We stayed in a one bedroom suite; it was well furnished and uniquely decorated. The pool and hot tub was clean and functioned well. The firepit was also unique and would have been well appreciated on a cooler night. The staff was friendly and the breakfast had a great selection but basically what you would expect. I would stay here again if I needed a place to stay in the Hazleton area. We were just passing through but I cannot say there was a whole lot of do in the general area of the hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Nullion12
Holbrook, Massachusetts
Reviewed 7 July 2013

This is a newer facility with all comfortable amenities and decent size studios. This hotel accepts pets! Pool towels were very small but pool and hot tub were great. Complimentary full breakfast available 6 - 10 AM each morning. 30 min from Lehighton.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Trini-trekkers
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazleton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hazleton
Hampton Inn Hazleton
Hampton Inn Hazleton
#1 of 8 in Hazleton
Candlewood Suites Hazleton
Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lehighton (Jim Thorpe
Courtyard Wilkes-Barre Scranton/Arena

Been to Residence Inn Hazleton? Share your experiences!