“Great Stay”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Hazleton
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Hazleton
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

My family and I recently spent one night. The room was a nice size, the pool was nice though a little cold and the breakfast was good. My daughter really enjoyed the make your own waffles. An employee was continually replenishing the breakfast items.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank Brian T

Reviewed 29 July 2013

We love this motel. Rooms are clean and nice, free breakfast is good and pool is warm. I love this place and their staff. Just don't book through the 1 800 number. I asked for a two bed, on the first floor for me and my mom and I got a king bed on the second floor. The motel was full up but they moved us the next day to a two bed on the first floor the next day. It wasn't worth the extra couple of bucks we saved by using the 1-800 number. Everyone at this motel was curtious and nice. Sorry hit the wrong button, there is no spa here.

Room Tip: First floor near the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Got a good senior rate. Very clean property next to a Damon's sports bar. Good burger, slow service, better to eat at the bar. The room is very nice but no mini fridge.
comfortable beds, lots of pillows. Excellent morning breakfast. I recommend.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank tpalvr
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Spent the night here before dropping my daughter off at camp- as always, CLEAN. great beds and the front desk staff was super friendly (I think that is a hiring requirement for Farifields). Now, if the totally obnoxious little league team had not been there it would have been perfect. And yes, the hotel staff was trying to control them as well.....

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank BaltoGal333
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Spent one night here with my family. We went to knoebles for the day and headed to Cooperstown the next. About 40 min from knoebles, but the closest Marriott. Check in was easy. The room was clean, beds comfortable. Breakfast was standard fare but complimentary so no surprise. There is a Damon's restaurant right in front of the hotel so very convenient. Place looked new or recently remodeled. Would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank ppt4
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Overall a great place to stay. Breakfast was good not great but good. The room was clean but slightly dated. Our only real complaint was the lack of towels. The room had 3 towels but there were 4 of us. In the morning, I asked the front desk, and the maids on each of the floors and no one had towels. I am not talking extra towels, no towels at all. The fresh laundry would not be done until 10:30. One maid even said, all I do is track down towels day after day. Finally, 1 maid went into a room that had not be used and took the towels out for me. For everyone's sake, BUY SOME TOWELS! It would be nice if they were larger than the current ones since it barely wrapped around my 10 year old. Also as a FYI, don't try to make a left out of the drive way, the red light did not seem to be working. We sat there several minutes even got out and hit the crosswalk button and it never turned green.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Hazleton was a logical halfway point during a long drive, and we were happy with this hotel for our overnight. The facility is clean and in good repair. The pool and hot tub are welcome amenities. The room was attractive and reasonably comfortable. And the rates are reasonable, especially when you factor in the complimentary breakfast.

One general quibble for Fairfield hotels: I hate that cable system with the channel numbers with decimal points. It makes it impossible to enter in a specific channel, so you have to scroll slowly through the entire roster. It's kind of a nuisance.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank DPW67
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazleton
Candlewood Suites Hazleton
#2 of 8 in Hazleton
Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton
Fairfield Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre Scranton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Drums-Hazelton

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Hazleton? Share your experiences!