“wonderful manager”
Review of Forest Hill Inn

Forest Hill Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hazleton
Forest Hill Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Hazleton
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We arrived at 1 in the morning with a problem reservation from Travelocity/Experia and the manager was wonderful. He found us a room anyway and even made the call to get our money back from Travelocity. He gave us a discount since it was so late. The room was clean and smelled fresh. The mattress was foam and very comfortable. There was a wardrobe instead of a dresser, the air was perfect and the flat screen on the wall great. Overall we will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Forest Hill Inn

Reviewed 15 April 2014

room are clean-good price-fridge and tv- nice place to stay when traveling through Hazleton and in need of a place to stay. Good location-couples minutes drive from Wal-Mart-a mall-restaurants and fast food joint:) The inn offers a complementary cont. breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Forest Hill Inn was pretty good for the price. It was clean and affordable. Also, the beds were unbelievably comfortable! It seemed like mattresses were the one thing they splurged on. I would stay there again -- not that it's luxurious but it is a good value.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank GSBBYU
Reviewed 5 August 2013

For the price,and a place to sleep when your tired its great. My wife and I will be back on our next trip.This place is for economy not to swim,party,or have a wedding.lol however the people/service was nice.The A/C works good,along with T/V and a nice hot shower.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank mike john lafreniere
Reviewed 11 June 2013

To start this off, I'm not a complainer, and I have been to quite a few crappy hotels, and even lived out of a hotel for 4 months at one point. But I [--] you not, this place is the WORST HOTEL EVER. You'd be EXTREMELY hard pressed to find a hotel worse than this one!!!! My best friend and I traveled 3 hours to Hazelton at night, planning to go to Harrys U Pullit in the morning. Checked the rates in the area, this one was cheapest at a bit over $60 a night. We ignored the reviews here due to going to a few hotels before that had horrible reviews yet were actually pretty nice. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID.....DO NOT EVER GO HERE EVEN IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. Where do i start about this trash hole? Walked in room...everything seemed fine for the first 10 minutes or so. Then thats when it slammed me....everything about my room was disgusting, cheap, and hideous. The door was beyond disgusting, it was supposed to be white but was so dirty with black crap all over it that it looked like someone spray painted it in spots. The worst thing about this room was the beds. I sat down on one of them and almost broke my back.....THEY ARE HARD AS A ROCK!!!! me and my best friend were up for over 2 hours cussing throughout the night trying to sleep on these beds they were that hard and uncomfortable. Pillows were also a joke, some were wadded up into balls the insides were so worn out, and the others were flat as a piece of paper. We ended up leaving Harrys U Pullit after only 2 hours due to the extreme pain we woke up with our backs killing us and due to being so tired from waking up constantly from the uncomfortable beds. Shower was also disgusting, black dirt all over it everywhere. All lampshades in room were cocked and bent, and the most notable thing about this place is there was a huge dried up green booger on the phone, which the maids clearly didnt want to touch because its so gross. WORST PLACE EVER. this place should be shut down!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE AND PAY AN EXTRA 20 or 30 BUCKS TO STAY AT THE COMFORT INN ACROSS THE STREET FROM THIS PLACE!!!! its worth every dime!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Expo98
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Not clean.
Broken furniture and fixtures.
Out dated.
When I called to make a compalin about being bitten by bed bugs, the desk clerk told me there were none at their motel.
I will follow up with the town of Hazelton and the PA Department of Health.

Room Tip: Stay Away!!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Raymond R
Reviewed 22 December 2012

OK, the Forest Hill Inn is no Hilton. It's a pretty basic place but the rates are so low, one can't expect much more. The rooms are a bit grotty, but OK nonetheless. The motel is on two floors without an elevator, and of course, no pool. Internet access is rapid. I read all the negative reviews in TA and I can't understand what the fuss is all about. The nightly rates for this place are dirt-cheap,and for the money, this place is quite acceptable.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hazleton
Candlewood Suites Hazleton
Residence Inn Hazleton
Residence Inn Hazleton
#2 of 8 in Hazleton
Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton

Been to Forest Hill Inn? Share your experiences!