“Best Italian Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Hazle Township, Pennsylvania
“Best Italian Food”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

If you are there for lunch or dinner, you are in for a treat.
Great pizza, sandwiches, pasta and meat and seafood.
Great atmosphere and wonderful prices.

• Visited April 2014

Beckley, West Virginia
“Great Italian Food, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

This was a family celebration. We were getting together with my mother's relatives who are always a lot of fun. We had the greatest seat--it was an isolated table--just like the fancy box that rich people sit in at the theatre. The food was great. We loved every item. We also polished off a couple of carafes of red wine, which made everything more fun. You can get just about everything there--from pizza to the fanciest food. I had some wonderful stuffed flounder. I am from WV, so I really like to order seafood when I come east and closer to the water. This restaurant is really a winner and I can't wait to go back on my next trip to Hazleton.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Mary M
Hazle Township, Pennsylvania
“good food”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I can't comment on most of the food because I mostly get the chicken salads. If you are interested in that, they are very good.

Visited December 2013
Hazleton, Pennsylvania
“Good food, great pizza”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

From the outside looking in it looks like an upscale Italian restaurant, which the food is very good, but the pizza is great. The grandma in particular is something special.

• Visited December 2013
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Won't be going back”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Went for a nice new years eve dinner, we ordered off their new years specials. Three tables were seated after us and all ordered after us but received their meals first. So besides the wait that was over an hour let me get to the food. I ordered a prime rib and it was more than half fat and it was incredibly tough. When the waitress asked how it was we said the meat was tough and she told the chef, his response was "I've sent out plenty of them tonight and no Went for a nice new years eve dinner, we ordered off their new years specials. Three tables were seated after us and all ordered after us but received their meals first. So besides the wait that was over an hour let me get to the food. I ordered a prime rib and it was more than half fat and it was incredibly tough. When the waitress asked how it was we said the meat was tough and she told the chef, his response was "I've sent out plenty of them tonight and no one has complained". So apparently our opinion meant nothing because of that. even was overall an awful experience. They didn't even care about our complaint so why even ask. All they did was tell us we were wrong even though I think my picture says enough. has complained". So apparently our opinion meant nothing because of that. even was overall an awful experience. They didn't even care about our complaint so why even ask. All they did was tell us we were wrong even though I think my picture says enough.

• Visited December 2013