“Afternoon oasis in the the center of Hazleton”
Review of Dragonfly Cafe

Dragonfly Cafe
Ranked #11 of 95 Restaurants in Hazleton
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Afternoon oasis in the the center of Hazleton”
Reviewed 7 December 2011

Really nice cafe. Great place to grab a wonderful lunch. Soups are awesome. I've also enjoyed every sandwich I've gotten there. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for something beyond another standard deli sandwich. Enjoy!

• Visited September 2011

Sarasota, Florida
“Great Cafe!”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

When driving from Florida to New York state, my dad and I stopped at the Dragonfly cafe for lunch. Despite all the construction on the Main street, it was a great experience overall. We ordered lots of food, and all of it was really good.
I had a salad with turkey, cheese, lots of veggies, bacon, lettuce, etc, and a balsamic vinegar, as I can't eat gluten. My dad had a sandwich and soup, both of which he enjoyed. It looks like a nice place to get coffee and dessert as well, although we did not.
The food was so much higher quality than anything we would have had at a fast food restaurant. We both felt very lucky to have found the place.

• Visited June 2011
pennsylvania
“Great little cozy coffeehouse!”
Reviewed 25 January 2011

This place is kind of hidden, amidst run-down buildings on Broad street, but as soon as you walk inside it feels as if your not in Hazleton anymore. It is a modern, cozy cafe that feels like it could be in a cute college town or large city. The food is tasty (mostly breakfast and lunch sandwiches made-to-order) and the coffee is VERY good. They also have espresso drinks and smoothies. Love it!

• Visited January 2011