“What a lucky find!”

Vassi's Drive-In
Ranked #5 of 33 Restaurants in Hellertown
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We were driving through Pennsylvania and needed to fill up the car...we were hungry as well and right at the exit there was Vassi's. It looks like a quaint, throw-back type drive-in so we thought "what the heck". Everything we ordered was delicious!! The gyros, burgers and fries...my wife said that even the coffee was good. Prices are very reasonable!

Only sad part is that we are never likely to go back since we don't live in that part of the country.

Treat yourself if you're ever in the area!

1  Thank dkammer

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We have been coming to Vassi's for years and are never disappointed!! When we need a quick Lunch or dinner and want to cheat on the diet...this is our first choice. I always chose the hot dog with everything on it and fries. My husband either gets the gyro with fries or the hot dog..or two!! Our grandkids even request visits to Vassi's which makes us happy as they are fussy eaters!!

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I grew up coming here with friends and love everything that they have here, the only thing I have to say I didn't like was the ice cream. But the food is great. I now live in Alpharetta, GA but every time I come back I will cheat and eat hotdogs, mozzarella sticks or peirogies. It's definitely worth it :-)

Reviewed 14 May 2014

A pleasant throwback to the age of quick service burgers and ice cream located with easy access to I-78, Vassi's fits the bill for tasty food. While they have old standbys like hot dogs and hamburgers, you should know that their gyros are always a great bet, and their "Big Time" burger shouldn't be missed. Don't forget the side of fries, as they are a good sized portion. Malted milkshakes, Dusty Road sundaes, and old fashioned hard ice cream served in various types of cones round out the menu. If you're traveling through, and are bored with the McBurger drive thrus, spare a bit of time for Vassi's.

Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Walk up in the summer and eat inside on a rainy winter afternoon. We found ourselves here on the later for a wonderful lunch. Grilled chicken sandwich, double cheeseburger and ny gyro with feta and kalamata olives added were all delicious. Fries were good and chocolate malts yummy. Only deduction was for small cups for the drinks and $1 for refills. Will definitely stop again if passing by during meal time. Yum yum.