Quality Inn Hermitage
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleangreat stophot breakfastcan't beat the pricelinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Stayed for two (2) nights in early September. Staff was good, rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, breakfast was good. While traveling through that part of the state I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2012

This appears to be an old Holiday Inn built in the 70's. We stayed here 2 nights in July, 2012 while visiting friends. We had never been there before some of the better hotels weren't available. There was a high school reunion and wedding going on that weekend. The worse thing about the hotel was the smell. It smelled moldy and the carpet always felt damp. The shower/tub area had visible mold and mildew throughout the grout. I kept a headache from the mold anytime we were in the room. The breakfast was normal, fine for what we paid. There is no pool. There once was one but it had been filled in leaving an odd grassy area in the courtyard between the 4 wings...no landscaping to make it look like a garden, just grass. We won't stay in this hotel again when we visit. We will travel to another town in necessary.

Room Tip: No suggestions...try to find another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank MAMCBE2002
Reviewed 12 September 2012 via mobile

Property is dated but not horrible. Room was clean. Grouchy front desk help at check-in, different ungrumpy front desk help at check-out. No pool or workout area. Flat screen TV is nice. Did not eat at the restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 15 August 2012

While traveling cross-country, I found myself in a position where I needed to take what I could get (hotel wise). To be brief: This cut-rate motel tried to put me into a room that was already occupied. Then, put me into a smoking room with dirty (not stained) sheets! The did provide me with clean sheets. I guess I should have known when I walked in and saw a motorcycle parked in one of the hallways? Did I mention that the rate was $105 per night? The carpets were dirty, the bathrooms were circa 1969, the walls were filthy... I was afraid to remove my shoes.

This hotel is opporated by the lowest of the low. The entire hotel is worn and badly in need of renovation... I've stayed in nicer/better/cleaner for $29.99 per night. No "quality" here.

I did complain on checkout and was given a $50 discount... It wasn't enough.

STAY AWAY!

Room Tip: Go elsewhere!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Scott C
Reviewed 6 August 2012

I enjoyed my down like comforter on the bed. Contemporary design, coffee in the room, really comfortable. Breakfast was really good. They had someone working the area who made eggs, you could make your own waffles.... more expansive than most continental breakfasts. I would definitely stay there again and consider Quality Inn in other cities.
Sent my co driver in first to get a room rate and he got quoted $75 and the guy would not budge. Went down the street for a louse dinner at a near by diner and came back. Shift change got 2 rooms at $67 with tax each.... So try again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business