“Perfect Place to Stay”

Royal Motel - Hermitage
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Hermitage
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Royal Motel will be the only stay for me and all my employees whenever I/they have to visit near Hermitage, PA. Personally, I like good service, cleanliness, & overall this is near from banks, food stores, & malls.

I am ok to spend 200$ for stay, but why should I spend that if I get everything at lower price.

I would like to recommend all my business friends this place.

Have a Perfect Stay...

Room Tip: Upstair Big Family Room is Perfect. (Either you are one or with family)
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank Parker S

Reviewed 13 August 2012

This is the Cheapest (38$/night), & Cleanest (No bugs/roaches). And I like the divine spiritual vibrations in the atmosphere here, I also asked about that.

I would definitely suggest everybody to spend night here and save money (for donation and other charity work).

Please reserve in advance because I was lucky that day.

Wish you all happy stay at Royal Motel...

Room Tip: "Room # 221 is perfect for Family with kids - We Like it"
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
9  Thank Kim C
Reviewed 18 April 2012

This is by far the best value in lodging I've ever seen. Clean, comfortable and close to everything.
Very nice owner lives on site, and is very attentive to his guest's needs.5 star treatment at a 2 star price.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank Joe S
Reviewed 28 September 2011

The Royal Motel for me is a gem. It is the perfect location for visits to Sharpsville. Literally every restaurant (even a Starbucks now) and retail chain and the Shenango Valley Mall are less than a mile away.
I paid $40 a night. That was fifteen dollars better than the next cheapest and thirty+ less than the ones further away down by I-80.
My interactions with the owners were always pleasant.
My room had a very comfortable king size bed. The room was clean, no bugs, no creepy stains, and the linen was changed daily. The TV, though older, had a 25 inch screen with several cable channels and a well functioning remote. There was a nice sized refrigerator which ran quietly and kept things cold. Also a microwave, though didn't use that. No bathtub, but the shower had good pressure and easy to control the temperature.The wall mounted AC unit worked well and was not overly noisy.
I had one major concern and that was with door knob to enter the room. It is old and screwed in loosely. I told the owner about it and she tightened some of the screws, but it was still not very secure. I felt that one medium kick would easily break in the door, so when I was out of the room I took my most valued things with me. While in the room there is a dead bolt and door chain that may be used. However, I think replacing the door knobs would make future guests feel much more secure.
The toilet also leaked in the bowl very slowly after flushing and it was obvious the rubber stopper was worn and needed to be replaced. However I didn't mention this until check out, so hopefully that easy repair will be taken care of.
The room also lacked hangers, which was disappointing, but something that could also be cheaply and easily rectified.
All in all, I think highly of this motel due to the value of its pricing, outstanding location, cleanliness, and comfort.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
9  Thank WhereUBeen
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Our first trip to the Hermitage was last summer, before the new owners took over. We had a nice time, but this year when we returned we were more than pleasantly surprised by all the wonderful improvements. Price are also compatible and affordable. Our dog also ejoyed eating out there! The room was clean and perfect for the 3 of us. The management and staff made us feel welcome and at home, and that made it very comforting when leaving our dog in the room for activities that he couldn't join us for. The area is great too-so many places to walk to and only a few minutes drive away. We hope to get back for a next year summer , but can't wait to return Thank you for a wonderful vacation!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank LindaHoffman
Reviewed 9 June 2010

It just bad the owner is not nice he has his kids running around and it's bad.

6  Thank Edict
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hermitage
Econo Lodge Hermitage
#1 of 4 in West Middlesex
Monroe Heights Hotel
Monroe Heights Hotel
#4 of 4 in Grove City

Been to Royal Motel - Hermitage? Share your experiences!