We booked this Motel as we were heading to Pittsburgh to see a Steelers game over a weekend. We wanted to get some shopping done and found this place in a good spot at a good price.
1. Value: We stayed 2 nights at this place and didn't pay much at all! If you want to spend more on shopping or football, stay here!
2. Location. This place was an hour away from Pittsburgh, 1/2 hour from the Grove City outlets and right in front of a mall! I mean you can get to all 3 easily! I was very impressed with where it was located.
3. Room itself: When I saw where it was located, I was sure I was going to hear cars all night. This didn't happen. The room was very quiet and had a very comfortable bed. The TV and furniture is a bit outdated but the owner doesn't charge much and everything works fine.
4. The Owner/Manager: He was very friendly and more then happy to answer any questions we had. I even noticed him cleaning in the morning. Seems like he does it all and he does it well.
Overall this was perfect for what we wanted on our trip. If you want a weekend of football and shopping, this is a great place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grove City Premium Outlet Mall in Grove City is only 18 miles away. Many restaurants to choose from plus walking distance from the Shenango Valley MalL. Shenango Valley Lake and Golf Course are nearby. I-80 and I-376 are less then 3.5 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Royal Motel - Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Motel - Hermitage Hotel Hermitage