“Perfect for Couples or Girls Getaway!”
Review of The Hotel Hershey

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hershey
The Hotel Hershey
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I spent 24 hours of bliss for a girls weekend getaway. We spent the afternoon in the spa with various treatments that all 4 of us thoroughly enjoyed. Staff was very nice and accommodating. There are quiet areas to retreat to between your treatments. Very relaxing. We had breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the hotel and each meal was divine. Rooms are elegant and room temps were perfect. Though we were there as a getaway, we also saw couples and families. I would like to come back in the summer when I can see more of the grounds.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for The Hotel Hershey

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Absolutely the best money I have ever spent on a hotel stay of any kind. It may be a pit pricier than some other options but it absolutely money well spent! The breakfast buffet was divine, the staff were so incredible it was almost inhuman! The staff even remembered our names! Though if you're diabetic it may be worth avoiding Hershey altogether :P absolutely worth every penny spent!

Room Tip: Our 4th floor King Suite was massive, quiet, the precise temperature we wanted it (it cooled/warmed...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alex S
HersheyResorts, General Manager at The Hotel Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Alex S,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at The Hotel Hershey. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to share your comments with our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Hershey.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Beautiful hotel, we stayed in the Catherine Hershey Suite. It was large enough for two families with two smallish kids each. Food and service was very good. Elegant without being portentous. Get to breakfast early or you could be waiting awhile!!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ince
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

The hotel itself was very nice and has an elegant feel to it. The front desk and housekeeping staff were very accommodating. However, the bed sheets had holes and the coffee maker had mold, definitely not something I expected here. The concierge did not seem to be around whenever I needed them and request that I made were not fulfilled as promised. Worth the money? No, not exactly. Not a hotel I would bring my whole family too. I will definitely be back to Hershey but probably not at this hotel.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tjrj33
HersheyResorts, General Manager at The Hotel Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear Tjrj33,

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns regarding your recent stay at The Hotel Hershey. We appreciate all feedback that we receive from our guests.

Please accept my personal apologies for the disappointments you experienced during your stay. I can assure you that we take great pride in providing our guests with an exceptional experience. In this case, however, we regret that we did not meet your or our expectations.

We hope that when your travels bring you back to Hershey, you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

We spent one night at the Hotel Hershey and it was beautiful!!!! The rooms were beautiful the staff was excellent!!!! The Iberian lounge was perfect to sit by the fire and have a glass of champagne and dinner in trevi5 was perfect. We loved our cocktail waitress Jessica in the lounge. She was very informative about the history of the beautiful fresco on the wall and all about Milton Hershey. Brett the manager if Trevi 5 was also wonderful and made us feel so welcome with 5 star service! The beds were like giant clouds and the bathrooms were beautiful ! We stayed in the main hotel and will try the cottages in warmer weather. The breakfast was beautiful in the Circular dining room and again Brett greeted us along with other fabulous staff members.
We went to chocolate world and made our own candy bars and took the tour. Don't do the 4dmovie it was not entertaining. We can't wait to come back with family and friends!! Thank you Hershey it was the best Valentines Day !!!!

Stayed: February 2014
3  Thank traveledout444

Dear traveledout444,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit to The Hotel Hershey. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to pass along your comments to Jessica, Brett, and all of our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Every single employee treats you like royalty from the moment they assist you from your car to the moment they aid you in loading your vehicle. Everything from the chocolate bar upon arrival and Kisses left on your bed - to the chocolate treatments at the Spa! It is totally worth every penny!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Marisa G

Dear Marisa G,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at The Hotel Hershey. I will pass on your kind words to our employees.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Each year I stay at Hotel Hersey during February and every year I say we need to go together to enjoy the hotel over the weekend. The entire experience is delightful. I try to make time to visit the spa for whatever services they have available (it is usually very busy so schedule ahead.) The relaxation is incomparable and the accommodations are exceptional yet comfortable. I recommend Hotel Hersey as a regular treat!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business