“VIP family treatment”

GreenLeadersGold level
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“VIP family treatment”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Other hotels should take note of how this place runs itself--excellent customer service and attention to detail. After long days at the Park, it's nice to come back to your hotel and be catered to while eating and drinking fabulous things. Would definitely come back again!

Room Tip: Indoor pool facing rooms are a long walk from lobby/restaurant. Take note if you have younger kids.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (490)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We had a beautiful stay in Hershey. When I called to make reservations they asked why we were traveling, if we were celebrating anything and I said yes, our 30th wedding anniversary so at check-in they said they would like to up-grade us. We had a beautiful suite and were treated like royality. A beautiful stay in a beautiful town.

Room Tip: Our suite was amazing, we had a comfortable bed and a couch and 2 winged back chairs, it was easy to...
Green Features: In our room we had a trash can and also an area for recycleable items.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Hershey Enterta... R, General Manager at The Hotel Hershey, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear June5Carolyn1017:

Thank you for choosing The Hotel Hershey to celebrate your 30th wedding anniversary. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the near future.
trumbauersville
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I was there on May 14th for one nite because my sister and I were going to the Springsteen concert. This was our first time there. We were very impressed. This reminds you of a Disney property that nothing was missed. The hotel is gorgeous inside and out. My family laughs at me because I have hotel phobia with sleeping on the beds and I always bring my blanket and pillow. But this time I didn't need it ! The beds were spotless like the room. It was decorated very nice to.they turn down your sheets and leave you Hersey Kisses. We went to this bar restaurant that was located by the pool and family cottages. Our lunch was great. We had the biggest burgers and we loved them. We had chocolate martini story very strong but had a great taste to it. I would stay here again. The pool is huge and the new indoor pool might be done.they also have putting greens by the outside pool and a fire pit with rocking chairs to make s'mores. The best part was that Bruce Springsteen was staying there to and he came don to the lobby on his way out for a sound check and he was so nice to his fans. You won't be sorry if you stay there!

Room Tip: There are only 4 floors and we were on the 2nd and we liked it that floor .
Green Features: The restaurant we ate was all locally grown vegetables and there meat to was organic just for them. Best burger we ever had.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank zero76
Coral Springs, Florida
Reviewed 8 June 2014

While I was not a guest of the hotel, I did have several services at the Spa in the hotel! I was there all day, and it was magnificent ! We ate lunch at the Oasis restaurant, and while I was a bit apprehensive about wearing my robe to lunch, it was perfectly acceptable and required. The Cocoa massage and pedicure is a must. You will want to lick your own feet when you are done.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Hershey Enterta... R, General Manager at The Hotel Hershey, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Donna P,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at The Spa at The Hotel Hershey.

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your services as well as your lunch. I hope that you have the opportunity to visit us again in the future.
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with fantastic amenities. The outside pool is great for little kids. As a hotel guest, you can purchase a Hershey Park ticket and get access to the park the evening before and 1hr before it opens. Inside pool is nice and everything ia very clean. This place would be amazing to have a wedding. The grounds are beautiful. Stay in one of the cottages for the perfect trip.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank BryonG_13
New York, NY
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We weren't expecting the four seasons, but everything was great! Went to Hershey with young children and had connecting room with my parents. Rooms were clean and well appointed. All service was nice and friendly from valet to bell hops to front desk and housekeeping. The hotel could use new beds (ours was saggy) but comfortable enough, and more elevators would be nice. We ate at Trevi 5, The Circular, Harvest. All above our expectations. Good food and mixed but decent service! All kid friendly but still nice. My husband loved the chocolate BBQ sauce and chef sold some to us and shared the recipe! We took shuttle to and from hersheypark and drivers were always friendly and helpful. Never had to wait too long. Hotel was good/accommodating for strollers. We didn't partake in the spa or the kids club, but spent some time at the pool and it was great- zero entry and lots of fun for the kids. Great slide! And an adult pool if you want to avoid the kids! We really had a great stay and will return next year. Want to try Falconry program next time! Beautiful and fun place.

Stayed June 2014
Dear StuckinNY,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at The Hotel Hershey. I am glad to hear that you had a nice stay with your family and that you enjoyed the restaurants, as well as the pool.

We look forward to welcoming you back next year!
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

The service and food is fantastic. I was there in the beginning of June and the weather was perfect. Lush green hills and trees everywhere made this place a wonder to look at, especially towards the back of the property with the koi ponds and the Harvest building.

• Stayed June 2014