“Loved our room!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Stayed here for a night after a show at the Giant Center. A very nice hotel. Our room was a suite very nice would've been nice for more than one night. Staff was very friendly! Breakfast was very nice with fruit, yogurt, hot omlets, fried potatoes. Very well kept. I would definately stay here again.

1  Thank tmredneck

Reviewed 26 February 2013

When we arrived the hotel was very busy, and staff at the desk appeared to struggle to find us an open king room even though we arrived past the check-in time. They emphasized 'first come first served' and gave us the one room they had available right away, which we appreciated.

The room was very dark - almost no sunlight from the window - but it was also dreary outside. When we walked in the bedside lamp light bulb burned out. Staff came right away to fix it. On first flush we managed to clog the toilet - again, staff to the rescue was there in minutes to solve the problem.

Beds offered down and polyester stuffing pillows, which is good for those who are allergic to down. Average bed, lots of space in-room and very clean, modern bathroom with nice tile. Large in room mini fridge which is one of my #1 priorities when choosing a hotel.

We were on the first floor and the hotel was overrun with young children there for a basketball tournament (literally, the lobby was filled with kids running around screaming), but we didn't hear a peep from inside our room and it was silent for sleeping.

Breakfast offered lots of muffins, pastries, standard hot food (cheddar eggs with ham diced in), waffles, cereal, fruit.

Overall a good hotel. Lots of parking right outside the door. A mile or so down the road from all the Hershey attractions. Ladies at the desk offered the card for a local cab service Sweet Ride that took us to the Giant Center for $10 each way, a great deal for attending Bears games and other events.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

The staff at this hotel was very welcoming. Room was clean and comfortable. Breckfast was great!! This is the first hotel where the eggs were not watery!! Yes they were powdered but done correctly. This was couples get-a-way. We had a suite on the 2nd floor and the room was large and well layed out.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

The beds and pillows were very comfortable and the full breakfast was great with eggs and sausage, etc. I had problems trying to adjust the shower though. It was on one of those pulsating settings and when I tried to change it, I couldn't reach it. I'm 5'7" and have never had this issue before. I eventually gave up because once I used the edge of the tub to reach it, it was so hard to turn that I only got it moved half way. And the water never got hot. It only reached lukewarm and this was around midnight so I don't think it was too busy. So, be prepared before you turn the water on and you should enjoy this stay.

2  Thank CravingBlue
Reviewed 10 February 2013

We stayed 2 nights during the PIAA Cheerleading competition. The room was average size, the walls are very thin so you can hear your neighbors. The breakfast was okay, scrambled eggs tasted weird & the orange juice also had an odd flavor. The bananas were very over ripe. They did keep the breakfast area well stocked. The coffee, tea, cocoa station was really nice & always accessible! There were stink bugs in the light covers in the hallways which looked bad. The front desk staff was really nice but the lady who brought more towels wasn't very nice at all & seemed to hate her job. The elevator was slow & sounded like it was on its last leg. The beds were comfy & clean! The location was great as it was about 5 minutes to Hershey Park Arena. I'm not sure if we will stay here again, but it's possible.

Room Tip: Away from the elevator is best since it makes weird noises.
1  Thank Katrinka513
Reviewed 6 February 2013

Stayed for one night while my daughter was attending the PIAA Cheerleading competition in Hershey. The hotel was clean, the room was very clean and HUGE. I had a suite, and the room was awsome! The staff were all friendly and polite, and it was very close to all the Hershey attractions. I would definitly stay here again the next time I come to Hershey.

1  Thank cmrt
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Came into town to do a speaker's program, and was put up here. Nice stay. The room was standard-issue hotel room, but clean and tidy. Bed was very nice. Very quiet (not sure how many people were there as it was almost too quiet).

No one to meet me at the desk (it was after 9, and the whole town seemed to have rolled up the carpet!). Once someone did arrive, check-in was smooth. There was bagged popcorn waiting on a table near the door to take to the room.

There was a nice breakfast in the morning in the lobby - more than just pastries and coffee, but I don't eat breakfast so I didn't really survey it very well. The morning staff went out of their way to help me check-in for my flight (boarding pass wouldn't print!).

A pleasant small-town feel. No attitude. Very friendly.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank mockx3
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hershey
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hershey Chocolate Avenue
Super 8 Hershey
Super 8 Hershey
#3 of 25 in Hershey
Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey Near The Park

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey? Share your experiences!