Hershey Lodge
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$80
US$77
Days Inn Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$108
US$180
US$176
US$188
US$165
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$133
US$106
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$88
Travelocity
US$243
Orbitz.com
Red Roof Inn Hershey(Hershey)
US$83
2,958 results
All reviewshershey grillbear's denmini golfthe indoor water parkwater workslobby bargift shopconvention centercocoa beaneryhershey kisseshershey barshuttle busshuttle servicechocolate worldpark ticketschocolate scentedhershey story museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 December 2013

The hotel does look older, but that said, it is nicely decorated and well staffed. Our room was very clean and nicely decorated. The bed was quite comfortable. The halls are a maze to maneuver and depending on where your room is located, can be quite a hike from the main part of the hotel. But, follow the map and you'll be ok. The staff was very willing to assist us and very pleasant. Both restaurants we ate at were very nice and the food was good. Plus, we received a Hershey bar upon check-in, who doesn't like chocolate?!? I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 December 2013

We stayed here I night to see the attractions. Traveled with our grandchildren. Booked a tower room on a high floor, it had 2 beds, a chair and a desk as well as the usual amenities. there is a nice plus of a separate children's check in, they receive a room key with their first name on a lanyard, they really enjoyed. The young lady was very personable with the kids. It was a good walk from our tower room to the indoor pool, next time I would book a room closer to the pool. We had one meal at the lodge, at the hershey grill, a little too busy for me. There are many food choices in town. Hershey park, Sweetlights and Cholocate world were all hits with all of us.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Stayed for Christmas Candy lane this November and I will say that the hotel lobby is decorated beautifully. The staff are professional and courteous. There is a wonderful feeling of Christmas everywhere in this lodge. The shuttle service is nice and great feature. However to warrant a tag of over $250 per night this lodge is just an outdated motel . Unfortunately I got a room which was so far from the main entrance it took us two elevators to get to the lobby. Being in this section also did not allow us to get to the indoor pool from the corridors. We had to go out in 20 degree weather to reach the indoor pool! This is not acceptable for an establishment who is trying to market themselves as a high end establishment
The rooms were adequate but ventilation system horrible. We were all sneezing all night. The Bathroom is totally outdated and does not even possess a vent to release steam from the shower. We were told we were in the updated section. I shudder to think what the other rooms were like.

the lobby bar is inadequate as it is very small and the night we stayed there was a wedding, convention and a military function going on at the same time. There was one bartender and the line was four deep to get a drink. Hello Hershey how about waitress service with a side bar to accommodate your guests.. As I was with small children and older adults we thought it best if we went to the bears den to have casual dining that evening. OMG that place was filthy with popcorn spewed all around and the layout and presentation was horrible. I packed all up and we decided to go and eat outside the lodge.

Bottom line: I will not go back to the lodge during summer season. There are much better choices with bigger rooms and considerably cheaper. I will go back during Christmas time but will make sure I am not in Cocoa building Letter R which is practically on the highway and will bring my own libations and sit in the lobby.

Other than that kids had great time and candylane was fantastic

Room Tip: stay close to lobby or you will find yourself driving to front of building to catch the shuttle
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

First time staying here. We went for the Santa Breakfast Weekend.
Hotel:
Lobby was very nice, EVERY staff member was friendly and professional.
Room was clean!! We had an interior room which was not in the main tower but we could access the lobby without having to go outside. (Note: there are rooms that have exterior doors that you can only access through the outside like motel-style.)
Room had a Flat screen TV, 2 double beds, closet and desk. I think size was fine for a family of four if consisting of smaller children.
Bathroom needed to be gutted, looks like they put some lipstick on it a few years ago but it's time to go back in and take out the old granite countertops, re-grout all the tile (yuck) and update those toilets. But again everything was clean which what I always look for.
Breakfast with Santa was for the little ones. Typical American food, can't go wrong. Children meet, sit and take pictures with Santa.
Overall it was a nice experience and we would recommend to other families.

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank viajeelmundo
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My son is 6 and had a great time at Hershey. He had the best time at Hershey World, with the 4D movie, and all the other things to do there. Everything there was beautifully decorated for the season. The staff was helpful with any questions you had. If you are tired after a long day of running around with the kids, the room service is amazing. They had a pear salad that was wonderful as well.

2  Thank 709jenniferh