“Wonderful views”
Review of Hershey Gardens

Hershey Gardens
Ranked #2 of 36 things to do in Hershey
More attraction details
Owner description: Open year-round, Hershey Gardens' new Milton & Catherine Hershey Conservatory features an indoor, tropical Butterfly Atrium, where guests can experience hundreds of butterflies and tropical plants. Opened in 1937, the 23-acre outdoor garden features a renowned rose garden, magnificent theme gardens, colorful seasonal displays, and a whimsical Children's Garden.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 19 November 2013

My wife and I made a quick stop here over the weekend and foudn the gardens to be a wonderful pit stop. Great visit for any couple or family.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,138)

Reviewed 16 November 2013

The garden is beautiful in all seasons. It is large so allow time to see everything. There is a fun kids garden and a gift shop. There are lots of place to just sit and enjoy the view (which is great).

Reviewed 5 November 2013

At least for this time of year! Was surprised to see so many roses (and huge ones at that) in bloom. Grounds are very well maintained. Would love to see it in late spring.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

This was a side trip....actually, sort of an afterthought. I'm a garden writer and felt it might give me some nice photos. The gardens were lovely and I did indeed get those photos, but so much more. They had the entire gardens readied for Halloween and the displays were clever and inspired my own home Halloween decorations for next year. The staff was extremely friendly and answered any questions I had about plants I didn't recognize since it is a different climate from mine. I look forward to returning when the bulbs bloom in spring!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

My family and I went to the Hershey Gardens this past Saturday for the Pumpkin Glow event. It was our second year, and it is a really fun event. It was pretty busy compared to last year, but that is to be expected as more and more people hear about the event. The jack-o-lanterns lighting the walkway are just such a pretty sight. We went with another family and the kids really enjoyed the different carvings and the trick or treating that was also a part of the event.

1  Thank sarahdrew61

Been to Hershey Gardens? Share your experiences!