“Small Gardens but still very nice !”
Review of Hershey Gardens

Hershey Gardens
Ranked #1 of 35 things to do in Hershey
More attraction details
Owner description: Open year-round, Hershey Gardens' new Milton & Catherine Hershey Conservatory features an indoor, tropical Butterfly Atrium, where guests can experience hundreds of butterflies and tropical plants. Opened in 1937, the 23-acre outdoor garden features a renowned rose garden, magnificent theme gardens, colorful seasonal displays, and a whimsical Children's Garden.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 5 June 2014

My wife and I visited the Hershey Gardens in the first week of June. The gardens are very nice as there are many rose gardens, perennial's, arboretum and even a butterfly house. The butterfly house is a must see! Plan on spending approximately 2 hours here at the most. They are planning on building a conservatory in 2016 according to a small sign located inside their gardens. If you want a break from the park , stop by here for a relaxing walk.

3  Thank murphman
Write a ReviewReviews (1,120)

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is probably one of the most beautiful gardens I have ever visited in my life. I only wish I would have been there a couple weeks earlier when the 30000 tulips they have there were in bloom. The roses are blooming now, and they are gorgeous.

3  Thank Norman S
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Anytime you are in the Hershey please stop by the Gardens. This is a nice quite place with a beautiful selection of flowers and a nice butterfly collection. You can see the park from the gardens.

2  Thank Edward K
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We were staying at The Hotel Hershey, so this is right by our parking lot. Beautiful garden! It gave us a calming effect after driving from Ohio. I can't wait to come back and walk through it again. My boyfriend and I are 30, but kids at heart, so the Children's Garden was fun for us too. We missed the open hours of the Butterfly House, so make sure you go before 5 to see that.

2  Thank Allison N
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My family and I went Memorial Day weekend when the gardens opened and they were still planting new ground flowers and repainting things from over the winter. Everything was still accessible but not cleaned up as well. The crowd was very small too, which was a plus being there with 4 children 3 and under in strollers. The butterfly house was the coolest thing and highly recommend walking through.

1  Thank DLovedit

Been to Hershey Gardens? Share your experiences!