“Great Food...Great Service”

The Chocolate Avenue Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chocolate Avenue Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 87 Restaurants in Hershey
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lindon Rd
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We went for dinner with another couple and sat on the patio. Everything was delicious from the Chocolate Cherry Martinis and Milk Shake Martinis to the entrees. We started with Fried Mozzarella and Baby Bucos. We split the Cocoa Salmon cocoa and toasted almond topped fresh scottish salmon, sautéed spinach and artichokes, yukon gold mashed potatoes. Our friends split the Land And Lobster...a char grilled petite beef tender with gorgonzola butter paired with lobster risotto with the strawberry salad with nuts and poppy seed dressing.
Excellent service. Our server was Jen.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Everything about this restaurant was fantastic. Server very patient and extremely helpful. Menu options nicely varied and most importantly, food was awesome!

Reviewed 10 May 2014

For some reason I didn't expect much when I chose to eat here while on a business trip. I ordered the South of the Border salad with chicken and it was delicious and very reasonably priced. My friend had the shrimp alfredo and loved it. The service was very friendly. They have a great selection of big salads plus the typical burgers, pasta dishes and steaks.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Here in Hershey for a conference. This is the 2nd year in a row we chose the Chocolate Ave Grill for a group dinner. The food is delicious. Casual environment with slightly upscale menu choices. I got the Blackberry BBQ chicken.. The flavor was excellent. It came with a choice of salads, including the strawberry with nuts and poppy seed dressing (sweet). Excellent service and friendly waitstaff.
They also have an outdoor dining patio. Food was moderately priced but worth the value $15-28/entree.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

All I can say is wow! From the outside it appears to be a simple grill but the food is anything but average!!! Restaurant definitely caters to the professional population of Hershey with its menu selection and fresh ingredients. I saw so many people packed inside the restaurant on a Friday night that I knew it had to be good. There was a wait to be seated but it was worth it. Many of the dinner entrees are fairly expensive but I enjoyed my entire meal and can't wait to go back! This is a restaurant where EVERYTHING on the menu is great and you cannot go wrong. It also appears to be a fun spot to go for drinks or even a first date.