“Thanks for the Recommendation, TA”

The Chocolate Avenue Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chocolate Avenue Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 89 Restaurants in Hershey
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lindon Rd
Reviewed 26 August 2014

My husband and I took our two young kids here for dinner after a full day at Hershey Park. We were looking for a place to get a nice, adult meal, rather than eating hotdogs and fries. This place was great. Even though it's family-friendly, it still has a trendy vibe. Our waitress was friendly and great with our kids, and there were many dinner options. Everyone enjoyed their meals. I had the Key West Scallops in a citrus butter sauce with toasted almond and pineapple risotto and asparagus. Unfortunately, we didn't have room for dessert - plus, the kids were getting tired after a full day of activities.

We will definitely be back to the Chocolate Avenue Grill next time we're in Hershey.

2  Thank Godiva0318
Write a ReviewReviews (1,462)

Reviewed 26 August 2014

We had gone to Hershey's chocolate world and the food court there was mobbed so we thought we would try this place, we were there for a late lunch, a limited menu but the salads were nice and the food was good, I had the fish and chips, 4 very small pieces of fish and some fries, for $11.00 I ended up eating my daughters roll because it wasn't filling, but the other 3 people with me were happy with their servings, the food was good, the service good, but then we saw the dinner menu and that looked yummy to me, I wish we could have ordered off of there, the lunch menu was salads, snacks, sandwiches mostly.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

I don't know where to start! The place is very clean.....the staff is very nice.....the service is great and the food was simply awesome!!! We had the Land and lobster and it was omg delicious!! We stayed at Hershey for 2 nights and we had to go back there and eat the same food again the second night!! Kudos to my fellow Greeks who own the place and the Greek chefs there who made the food so good!!! They don't open on Sundays so make sure you plan ahead if you want to eat here. Ohhh and their french tort was to die for!!! I recommend you eat here!! If i ever go back to Hershey, i will make sure i stop by there again! =)

3  Thank xxgala1009xx
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I thought this was a great alternative to the crowded food court at Hershey's Chocolate World. The prices are great - almost everything on the lunch menu was $10 or under. The portions were great - I don't think any of us finished our entire meal, and we were starving - and everything tasted great. The inside was a little cramped - there weren't many people inside, but they sat us right behind another table, and the tables were so close, the person sitting on the inside had to get out and push their chair in for the person next to the window to get out. Everything was nice though, and looked practically new. The service was so-so. The waitress was nice, but she definitely didn't come by as much as she should have, especially with how few people were there. We sat for at least 10-15 minutes after we all finished eating our meals before she brought the check over.

1  Thank Kylee D
Reviewed 22 August 2014

They serve typical American style dishes like steaks, chops, seafood and salads. The portions are generous. The food is tasty and well prepared. Service was excellent. The wine menu was not extensive, but the prices were reasonable. This is a great place for family dining or for a good solo meal.