Rodeway Inn & Suites Hershey
Days Inn Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$133
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$210
US$188
Courtyard
US$192
US$188
US$144
US$123
Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$176
US$72
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$122
Travelocity
The Hotel Hershey(Hershey)
All reviewshershey parkwaffleschocolate worlddukesratesattractions
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I can't believe I there are some reviews that are positive on the Milton Motel in Hersey, PA. My family and I booked here because someone said it was a clean, cheap motel. Not sure what she was thinking, this place is gross. When we arrived we were creeped out immediately so I asked to see the room I booked. We drove around back to see that our room was upstairs, down a hallway with a stained carpet, dead stink bugs and right next to permanent residents. Yes, that's right, people live there- full time, not just a night or two - you can tell by the Halloween window decals. The deadbolt was broken, the sheets had a stain. I would have paid the cancellation fee and gone somewhere else, but everything was booked due to the 1/2 marathon. The owner showed us another room, which was better than the first so we took it. The chairs were stained and disgusting. We didn't let our bags/belongings touch anything that was cloth (floor, chairs). The sheets were clean in this room and we picked up the mattress to look for bugs - none. That was good. There was a big stain on the ceiling and peeling wallpaper. We stayed at the park as long as we could so we spent as little time as possible there. Oh, yeah, the TV didn't work and apparently that was a trend as there were other people in the the office complaining of the same and there was a dog in the room next to us. This was a $35/ night place, not $100/night. Never again!

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Marienjd
Reviewed 10 October 2012

We checked in this past Saturday to take our children to Hersheypark. We booked on priceline.com and was not given the option to select how many people were staying in the 2 rooms we booked. When we got to the counter, we told the woman how many people in each room and she charged us almost $70 more than priceline had stated. In trying to get me charged correctly she ended up voiding 2 separate transactions on my debit card (which automatically takes your money out but does not automatically go back in). The third swipe was declined and now I had to pay in cash. So all the cash that we brought to feed us, put gas in the car and go to Hersheypark now had to pay for the room. The rooms weren't as dirty as some of these reviews bug there was a smell in the hallway. The next morning I went to shower to find there was no hot water. Turns out there was hot water, but I had to turn the faucets to cold to get hot and vice versa. I had to go find someone to get extra towels for the kids. When we came back from the park we found that the maid had come. She took the wet towels but did not replace them. If you are going to be charged extra for people in the room, they should at least make sure that there are towels for everyone to use. The beds appeared to be made by my 5 year old, I'm not sure why the even bothered. The price of the continental breakfast is included in the room fee and is available from 7:30 and 9:30. The doors were locked all morning. I called the number on the door at 9:15 and the manager Nick called me back. I explained everything that had taken place and the fact that not only was the door locked but there was no food out! He told me that he would speak to the staff and credit my account. My sister forwarded him the photos of how the beds were made. Later that day on our way home, Nick texted my sister back to say that he fired the maid and credited my account $30. That's it! I will never stay at that motel again or would I suggest it to anyone I know. In reading these reviews the manager states that they have the carpets cleaned every 2 to 3 weeks and the in another states that they clean them 4 to 5 times a year. Honestly I don' t think he knows whether they are getting cleaned or not!

• Stayed: October 2012
4  Thank Teridaley
Reviewed 8 October 2012

When we booked this room it was price at 71 a night but said it was down from 500. I dont think thos room was worth more. It had watr dAmage around the tub. Only got two towles for 4 people no hand towel and the breakfast was kinda small. But the bed was nice and the people were very friendly

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 24 September 2012

The family had stayed here many years ago, so we thought let's try it again. We arrived late after Hershey Park closed. There was no parking. And that was our smallest problem. We had a reservation and we were given a room. Where do I begin? The door lock did not work. It just swivel in the lock well. Yes, we did the old stand by of placing a chair under the door knob and piling all the suitcases next to the door. We did a bug check, none found. Everything is cheap, cheap, cheap and very old, not in a good way. Mattresses were saggy, there was no regulating the cooling system, and the room smelled musty. I have rags in better conditions than the towels found in the room. The family laughs now, and has made me promise to never go there again. We were only in the room 10 hours from check-in to check-out.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank FunGaw4
Reviewed 24 September 2012

FRIENDLY STAFF (goes above and beyond to accomadate for their guests),CLOSE TO ATTRACTIONS,CLEAN ROOMS, IT IS CLOSE TO GOOD FAMILY RESTAURANTS, AND LOCATED IN A BEAUTIFUL TOWN, we really enjoyed our stay at the milton motel, we would definetly come back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends