Rodeway Inn & Suites Hershey
US$65
Good 3.5/5
Days Inn Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$169
AscendHotels
US$154
Very Good 4/5
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$75
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$71
Orbitz.com
Great 4.5/5
Red Roof Inn Hershey(Hershey)
US$72
All reviewshershey parkwaffleschocolate worlddukesratesattractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2013

My boyfriend & some friends stayed here for Farm Aid 2012. We had a good time, decent place for the price, close to attractions. However, it was a little bit out dated but I thought it was clean. We live in WV, so we're about 4hrs away. On our way back home, I realized I had forgotten my Fossil watch & a ring. We were an hour away from home when I realized it, so we called the hotel & spoke to the manager. He assured us that my watch & ring would be sent the next day. It has now been 4months & no watch/ring. I've called them & they don't seem to have any knowledge of this. So if I were to recommend this hotel, I'd say, "Sure but triple check before you leave to make sure you have EVERYTHING"

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank Ktbeachler
NikhilMerchant, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2013

Thank you K T Beachler for the review. We are glad to hear your stay was comfortable & the staff was helpful. You also mentioned about your watch that you left here & was never returned. Our house keeping staff reports everything so it is very unusual that the staff would have missed to report it. In any case we are truly sorry that we were unable to find the watch. We would not be happy if our guests had any unpleasant experience.
Thanks

Reviewed 31 December 2012

My husband and I were in Hershey to see the Hershey Bears. Needing only one night - I went on the cheap. When we got there, we were "upgraded" to a King suite (room 34). My biggest complaint is the bathroom sink didn't have a faucet. On our way to the front desk, we jumped over a cord to a fan/heater (not sure which it was) that was precariously situated on the ice maker. No way we were interested in any ice after seeing that. We told the woman at the front desk about the lack of a faucet by showing her the picture you see here. All she did was apologize. No offer to move us to different room. We should've pushed for one, but who knew what the "new" room would be like. We used the hand sanitizer I have in my purse each time after we used the toilet. In general, the entire place is run down. The three pillows on the bed were so flat that I used my coat as a pillow. Our mattress wasn't a pillow top one as they advertise. Didn't get under the covers as we were questioning the cleaniness of the entire place. There was no hair dryer in our room. The sofa in the suite was old and not comfortable. There were stains on the towels. Express check-out is you putting your key into a mailbox. Not sure about the 5 star reviews - maybe they are only used to camping in a tent.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jspoke

Thank you for your review. We are truly sorry to learn an unpleasant experience during your stay. Our maintenance man forgot to report the broken knob on the vanity faucet. We apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. We acknowledge that desk clerk should have offered another room instead. We are committed to provide clean, comfortable & safe facility & we are working on it as we are renovating entire facility during this time. Please do come back whenever you are in the Hershey area & we will make sure that you will have nothing but a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 29 December 2012

This is a great motel to stay in, the price is awesome. The staff was helpful and was always friendly. The rooms were nice and very well kept. Its in a great location and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank babbigirl

It was a pleasure to see your review & learn about your pleasant stay. Many of our happy guests forget to write & so we thank you for your review. Yes, the location, the amenities, the comfort & the price we offer to our guests that we we proud of. We are committed to providing clean & comfortable rooms as we advertise. We will do our best to be able to make every guests' stay , a pleasant stay.

Thanks
Management @

Reviewed 27 December 2012

I love this place. When my family and I visit Hershey this is where we stay. They have great service and are very helpful. The rooms are always clean and its right next to dukes a great place to eat. Prices are fair and you couldnt ask for a better deal.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank lexmcorp

Thank you for your AWESOME review as it encourages our staff to be more committed to do their job RIGHT. It has always been a pleasure to serve you as you have always enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for the inputs.

Thanks again.
Management @

Reviewed 27 December 2012

This place is awesome. The prices are great and right on the boarder of palmyra and hershey. Great location, and even better service. This is the only place I stay when I am in Hershey. The customer service is friendly and always willing to do whatever it takes to make you happy. Highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alexander m

We appriciate your input & pleased to know you liked our service. We are committed to providing courteouse service no matter what time you may need it. It is our pleasure to serve you & look froward to seeing you in future wheneve you are in Hershey area. Just to inform you that we will be updating our facility during the winter & so by mid spring, we will have better furnished rooms etc.

Thanks again for your review as we expect all our guests to write their experience with us.