White Rose Motel
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$197
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$141
Days Inn Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$133
US$192
US$188
Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$176
US$144
US$123
US$188
Econo Lodge Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$90
EconoLodge
US$72
US$332
Orbitz.com
All reviewshershey parkfamily ownedrocking chairsdvd playerreasonable ratesroom was spotlesswould definitely stay here againcoffee makerfridge and microwaveheated poolbeds were comfortablea great staynice poolfirst floorflat screen tvchocolate avenuestayed nights
Reviewed 28 June 2008

Tired of cookie cutter, bland chain motels? Then this is the place for you. It was a refreshing step back in time for our family when we recently stayed here for 3 nights. It is a friendly, family run operation and they do a great job making you feel at home. The room, while not luxurious (please keep your expectations in check), was extremely clean and functional. Probably one of the cleanest bathrooms I have ever seen in a motel room. And this may sound silly, but the bathroom had a window. I can't remember the last time I stayed in any place where the bathroom had a window. It made it seem brighter and airier. The fridge came in handy big time and was larger than average. Used the free coffee pot every morning. If you didn't feel like fixing it yourself the motel provided free coffee downstairs every day. Didn't use the microwave but I could see where it would be handy. The pool was not large but we had it to ourselves almost every day which made it feel like our private pool. The motel provided diving sticks and rings and those float noodles which was a nice touch. If you like to pull your car right up to your room then this is another great feature at this motel. And, sometimes, when I stay in a hotel room with no balcony I feel trapped. But at the White Rose Motel, every room has a chair and table right outside your door for sitting and relaxing and watching the world go by. I loved that part about the motel. Good, solid, unpretentious accomodations and probably one of the best bargains in Hershey!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2008

I normally like to stick to "name brand" hotels because with privately owned motels, you never seem to know exactly what you're going to get. After reading the reviews on this website about the White Rose, and seeing the prices the other hotels were charging, I decided to take a chance and booked two nights for my family. We were very, very pleasantly surprised. The rooms were spectacularly clean - not so much as a stray hair anywhere. The beds were comfy and the refrigerator and microwave were a nice touch. The pool was a decent size and clean, and the staff couldn't be friendlier or more helpful. After spending $11 for a hot dog platter in the Park, it's nice to see there are bargains in Hershey. This is a great spot!

Reviewed 25 June 2008

Stay the week of June 9-13, use the motel website to reserve the room back in March, which was quick & EZ . Check in around 3pm whick took about 1 minute, we left special instruction on the need of close caption for the TV which was quickly done, also the day we check in it was in the mid 90's (temp) & humid and the room AC was already on as we walk in which was a nice surprise. Mrs Grimm gave us quick info on on the area & where the local supermarket(GIANT) was, so with the nice size refrig we stock up on snacks & beverages. This was the CLEANEST motel i ever stay in, room was given a quick clean everyday while we were out. The motel were well kept & we really enjoy the pool the last 2 day while we were there. had Menu's in room of a few places that will deliver to the motel plus they kept local resturaant menu's for you to look at which also was a help. Me & the Mrs love watching the sun go down while we rock in the two rocking chairs that were outside in front of our room ( each room has 2 i think) was a very relaxing stay. As for outside noise there was very little in any, did not even hear cars pull up in front ( we were on first floor room #1) I HIGHLY recommend the WHITE ROSE

Reviewed 19 June 2008

We stayed at the White Rose Motel from June 7-11, 2008. I called the motel directly to set up our reservations and was impressed by the friendliness of the staff. Our check-in and check-out went quickly and simply. The room was larger than we were expecting and very clean. The size of the refrigerator was a nice surprise, as well. I loved having a window in the bathroom to let in some natural light, as most hotel rooms are so dark. Housekeeping was efficient and reliable. Having access to menus of local restaurants was helpful. We enjoyed using the pool.

Since we were on the first floor, I was concerned about noise from car doors outside, but we did not have any problem with noise. The rooms are solid and quiet. It was insanely hot while we were there, but the AC worked well and kept our room comfortable.

The staff was helpful, friendly, and accommodating. We would recommend the White Rose and will stay there again the next time we are in the area.

2  Thank tennisfamily13
Reviewed 12 June 2008

I recently spent 3 nights at the White Rose Motel and they couldnt have been more comfortable. The accomodations were terrific. I didnt want a 'chain' hotel atmosphere and this was the best! I tend to patronize 'the little guy' and while this was a small motel it was totally worth it and made the 'big guys' pale in comparison!
The room was spectacularly clean, and quiet. I didnt hear any road noise or noise from other guests. The microwave, refrigerator and dvd/vcr were great extra's.
The BEST thing however were the owners. They couldnt have been more accomodating. Very nice and helpful. Super travel guides with great recommedations for dining and shopping!
I would not hesitate to stay here again and again!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Michstamps