This is a very basic hotel. No amedities. We took it for 110.00 a night since many of the other places around Hershey were booked or over $200.00 a night. The hall does have an awful smell, but the rooms do not. The rooms are clean looking but very dated. I think some people would not mind this place, however I was eager to check out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The sweetest Red Roof Inn is now in Hershey, PA just minutes from Hershey Park, ZooAmerica, Hershey's Chocolate World, and the Hershey Story museum. We are just a short drive from Giant Center the area's premier entertainment venue in Hershey. Also nearby is Hershey Gardens, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Founders Hall at the Milton Hershey School, and Cullari Vineyards and Winery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Roof Inn Hershey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chocolatetown Motel Hershey
- Chocolatetown Hotel Hershey