Basic accomodations; clean bathroom; mattresses bit lumpy but ok; television has good channels; pool refreshing after a hot, humid day at the Park. The other hotels and motels in the area of the Park are terribly over-priced during peak season, and if you want just good accomodations for the necessities, then consider this. The motel is about two miles away, and very convenient. Funck's Family Restaurant is recommended for good meals, and have great fried chicken. Duke's across the street from the motel is also good. Bring your own toiletries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The sweetest Red Roof Inn is now in Hershey, PA just minutes from Hershey Park, ZooAmerica, Hershey's Chocolate World, and the Hershey Story museum. We are just a short drive from Giant Center the area's premier entertainment venue in Hershey. Also nearby is Hershey Gardens, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Founders Hall at the Milton Hershey School, and Cullari Vineyards and Winery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Red Roof Inn, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof Inn Hershey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chocolatetown Motel Hershey
- Chocolatetown Hotel Hershey