There may have been a time before the Internet when you could buy a few houses, put up a "vacancy" sign and make a lot of money.
This doesn't work anymore; now folks can find out about you in advance. I'm not a hotel professional but have these opinions:
- sheets have to be clean and new. Mysterious stains are disgusting.
- there can't be long human hairs in the towels. Wear a hair net while working.
- insecticide is your friend.
- don't have meetings in the parking lot where you criticize the cleaning staff. Your guests know already because they have the Internet.
- charge 25% the Days Inn across the street instead of nearly full price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simmons Motel and Suites built in 1957. Each property was purchased separately and modified into the motel. The motel has been owned and operated by the same family since 1957, we are a warm and friendly motel. While on your travels away from home and you do not need luxury then we are for you. When you come to Simmons it is like being home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Simmons Motel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.