“Delightful dining al fresco away from the hustle of the park” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Hershey Grill at the Hershey Lodge

The Hershey Grill at the Hershey Lodge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Hershey Grill at the Hershey Lodge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Price range: US$15 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Focused on culinary details and creative flavor combinations, there is something unique at every meal.
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Delightful dining al fresco away from the hustle of the park”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

In the midst of vacationers in Hershey, it sometimes seems like an overwhelming pace in a pursuit of a "fun day". A beautiful spot of serenity was found at Hershey Lodge, in a patio tucked outside of the Hershey Grill. Although the thermometer was pushing into the upper 80s, the patio felt refreshing, with a babbling garden stream next to us. Our lunch fare was good - the hamburger looked hearty, and my shrimp / cucumber salad sandwich with sweet potato fries were very good. Our server was attentive, and the restaurant looked clean. Our lunch was unhurried and restorative...just what we needed after a long walk in the Gardens!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
“No hot water available for a pot of tea on Mother's Day”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

It was Mother's Day. Food was cold. This included potatoes as well as eggs benedict. Was it the fault of the kitchen or the server? We'll never know. Upon asking for a second cup of tea, we were told we needed to wait for the hot water carafe to become available (which was being used for brewed coffee at the time.) Strange. Twenty minutes later, still no hot water because something malfunctioned that boils the water? What? Even stranger! I can think of other ways to boil water.
Server spilled the creamer. Last visit (during the Christmas season) she spilled red wine across our table. Time before that, server took my $ with my check and never returned with nor asked if I wanted the change. Three strikes...I'm out.

Palmyra, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

Went here for Sunday dinner.
Hostess was not welcoming,
Service was slow. I ordered prime rib and it was 25% disgusting fat!
Hard to cut, chewy and full of gristle. Vegetables were good,
but we were very disappointed in this experience.
Manager apologized and didn't charge for my meal.
Will not return .

“Mouse!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

I took a friend to lunch and as he went to the restroom I was looking around and I looked down and what do I see? A mouse. Just hanging out underneath the booth next to me. I told the manager and he just smiled and said ok. I was not offered anything for what I saw and it was disgusting. I will not eat there again.

• Visited June 2013
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
“Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We had breakfast here twice while staying at the lodge. It was very good and definitely the best restaurant at the lodge.