“Second Time Was The Charm”

The Hershey Grill at the Hershey Lodge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Hershey Grill at the Hershey Lodge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 88 Restaurants in Hershey
Price range: US$15 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Focused on culinary details and creative flavor combinations, there is something unique at every meal.
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Two years ago we dined at The Hershey Grill and were so-so about it. During our recent stay at The Hershey Lodge, we decided to try it again. All the meals were much better than the first time and were very enjoyable. I had the Coconut Chicken Salad which was very good. My daughter tried the hangar steak and was quite pleased. The kids had burgers and pizza which they liked, as well. I can honestly recommend this restaurant and would not hesitate to go again.

1  Thank Judy M

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Atmosphere here is wonderful! Food is great! It is located just outside the hotel and is great for kids and adults!! This is a MUST if you are in the area...even if you are not staying at the Lodge! You can enter from the parking lot outside the hotel! (Or just there from the Lodge...it is just past the meeting rooms. You do need to go out of the Lodge to enter the Grill...but it is only a few steps!)

1  Thank emsrhope
Reviewed 8 August 2014

During a week's stay at the Hershey Lodge, we ate at the Grill at least 4 or 5 times. Each time it was really quite nice. Reasonably priced, good to excellent quality food and the patio is lovely.

I really enjoyed my Cosmopolitans there, it was a well mixed drink. The salads, sandwiches and entrees that we tried were all very good. We liked the Margarita Chicken sandwich and had it two or three times.
The breakfast was just average.
The prices were very reasonable, especially considering the resort location.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Best service and food. We ate here almost every night. Unfortunately they don't take reservations so sometimes the wait might be a little long.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The food was amazing, huge portions! Down home cooking, tasted like I made it myself! My kids actually ate all of their food!