Devon Seafood + Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Devon Seafood + Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 88 Restaurants in Hershey
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Park Avenue
Description: Devon Seafood + Steak offers downtown Hershey the freshest premium seafood, an impressive selection of wines and handcrafted signature cocktails mixed by bar chefs well practiced in the art of mixology. The service is seamless and the atmosphere offers a unique blend of the upscale and casual chic. Our vibrant happy hour features ultra-premium cocktails, appetizer and lobster specials, as well as signature handcrafted martinis. Devon Seafood + Steak is the perfect setting for your dinner program, business lunch, wedding rehearsal dinner or any other special occasion that demands an excellent meal in an elegant setting. We offer versatile accommodations and a wide selection of menu choices for your exclusive gathering.
Reviewed 10 August 2014

A great meal - our best in Hershey. Started with the lobster bisque (poured at the table ). Had the sockeye salmon and linguini with clams and both meals were great.

1  Thank JerseyJosie

Reviewed 7 August 2014

One of our sides(nicely boxed to go for us in individual containers because we respectfully requested this) was this phenomenal apple coleslaw that was a definite win-win of flavor combinations,with I want to place the spices but am not sure I would get it right,what spice? A cooking contestant on a TV show could not have even configured the flavor melding.

1  Thank Thomas O
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Food is excellent, that said if your hungry you will still be hungry when you leave. The service is pedestrian for a restaurant that charges so much. I long for the knowledgeable well spoken professionals that once graced Alfred's Victorian in the decades of the 70's, 80's and 90's.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Went to this restaurant for dinner after a day at Hersheypark on the recommendation of a friend. She had raved about the restaurant, and she was not exaggerating. We started with the goat cheese bruschetta as an appetizer. Very different from other bruschettas I have had, but definitely delicious. My husband and I both had fish (he had swordfish and I had the barramundi) and my son had the strip steak. All were cooked perfectly and were perfectly delicious. For dessert, my son had the chocolate lava cake and I had the apple croustade; again, both delicious. I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank Eileen S
Reviewed 5 August 2014

One of my favorite seafoods is the scallop. George's Bank Scallops are firm and on the sweet side. Devon broils them perfectly. With veggie sides and their terrific Devon biscuits, you have a delightful and healthy meal ahead of you. My husband loves the way the chef grills salmon. I'm with him, but for my birthday celebration, I wanted my first love - the scallop. We had dessert, and the best on the tray continues to be their signature carrot cake. A slab of cake with such tasty icing is the perfect ending to a perfect meal.

2  Thank Dorothy H