This place is not for everyone. It is a well worn motel that really needs to be remodeled, but is still a good deal for the budget concious. The beds were comfortable. My room was quiet. It is very CLEAN! There is a fridge and microwave in every room. No coffee maker so bring your own. If you are travelling on a budget and can forego the ultra modern hotel prices and amenities, then this is a good place to try. They have a seasonal outdoor pool that is not open yet. If you are someone that demands ultra modern convenience, location close to attractions, up to the minute decor, then don't stay here. While this place is a great value, it is on the outskirts of town so you can't walk to any of the attractions. You must have a car to see anything. There is a full shopping center down the road to the right in Palmyra about 10 minutes down the road if you want to buy groceries for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a newly renovated Inn! We upgraded to new furniture in 2016 and large TVs in all rooms. Featuring all NON-SMOKING ROOMS! We offer an Outdoor Pool with a large deck. Diamond Award Winner. Just 1.2 miles from Hershey attractions!! Hershey Park visitors family favorite! Microwave and Refrigerators in all rooms, FREE Morning Coffee, FREE WiFi in all rooms, Coffee Makers, Irons, Ironing Boards, and Hair Dryers are some of the amenities we offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cocoa Country Inn at Hershey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cocoa Country Inn & Suite At Hershey Hotel Hershey
- Cocoa Country Inn And Suite At Hershey