“Wayne S. "Good price, clean rooms"”

Cocoa Country Inn at Hershey
Ranked #16 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Found this Inn online, called them and booked a room. When I got there I checked in and went to the room. The room was very clean with a frig. and microwave. The beds were comfortable, the staff was very courteous, had a relaxing three days over the holiday weekend in Hershey to celebrate my birthday. I would definitely recommend this Inn to anyone who wants a nice room at a good price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 776WayneS

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Decent price since everything else in the area is so over-priced. Pool was warm and clean. Rooms clean. Beds so soft. Could use softer sheets and blankets, though. Would stay again. Couple issues with the bathroom but we didn't complain so I'm not sure if they would have moved us or not. I think they would have, seemed like they really care about the place.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 223patriciag
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Was a little nervous about booking this hotel because of the limited number of stars it had. Once we got there we checked in and went into the room. It was really nice. 2 double beds, little table right when you walk in, 2 chairs, microwave and a mini fridge. Bathroom was a decent size, shower was a little weird but it worked and got my clean so won't complain about it. Overall it was a nice trip.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank browneyedgurlxx
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My son and I really enjoyed our stay at this Hotel. The hotel staff was so nice! The room was clean and did not have any odor, which is the two most important things for me. Plus, the beds were so comfortable! I have to say, it was a very relaxing and carefree 5 day stay.The price is affordable, which tells me that this man cares about people and the economy. Because being in the location he is in, he could probably charge a lot more.
The Pool opened the weekend while we were there... Its a nice sized outdoor pool that is also in great shape! I was worried about all the negative reviews mixed in this page, but I am so glad I took the chance and booked here. We will for sure stay here again!
We were minutes from Hershey Park, Plenty of places to eat in walking distance from the hotel and It seems like a really nice area as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Diane M
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed here last minute as a place to crash before hitting Hersheypark the next day. The room was very basic- concrete walls and bare floors with two double beds- but it was clean. Bathroom was dated but clean. Our room was close to the street and you do hear the cars. Has a small fridge, microwave, AC, and TV. Felt safe there for sure, owner was nice. I can't say that I would stay here again- it was actually pretty expensive for what it was (we paid $140), and I think you can easily stay a little farther from Hershey for much less. Not bad in a pinch.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NewJerseyAmyj
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here several times. The room I stayed in was cozy and clean. The bed was very comfortable. The owner is very pleasant and accommodating. I always enjoy my stay. The hotel is close to the outlets, Hershey Park, the conference center, and some very good restaurants. I have stayed here in the summer also and the pool and pool area is kept clean and looks very nice. You can tell the owner takes pride in his hotel. If you are looking for a nice clean inexpensive place to stay in Hershey I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Cindy T
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed while visiting our son and were very satisfied. The gentleman checking us in was very polite and helpful even though it was late evening. The room was clean and the beds very comfortable. We will be staying there our next trip to Hershey.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank LoriH1838
Travellers also viewed these Hershey hotels
Econo Lodge Hershey
Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey
4 mi away
Quality Inn & Suites Hershey
Howard Johnson Inn Hershey

Been to Cocoa Country Inn at Hershey? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cocoa Country Inn at Hershey

Address: 1518 E Chocolate Ave, Hershey, PA 17033-1167 (Formerly Motel 6 Hershey - Grantville)
Region: United States > Pennsylvania > Hershey
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #16 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
Price Range: £40 - £103 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Cocoa Country Inn at Hershey 2*
We are a newly renovated Inn! We upgraded to new furniture in 2016 and large TVs in all rooms. Featuring all NON-SMOKING ROOMS! We offer an Outdoor Pool with a large deck. Diamond Award Winner. Just 1.2 miles from Hershey attractions!! Hershey Park visitors family favorite! Microwave and Refrigerators in all rooms, FREE Morning Coffee, FREE WiFi in all rooms, Coffee Makers, Irons, Ironing Boards, and Hair Dryers are some of the amenities we offer. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cocoa Country Inn at Hershey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Cocoa Country Inn & Suite At Hershey Hotel Hershey