“Great Pizza”
Review of Piazza Sorrento

Piazza Sorrento
Reserve with OpenTable
Piazza Sorrento is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in Hershey
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: US Route 322
Description: Voted "Best New Restaurant" by Harrisburg Magazine in 2009, Piazza Sorrento is a modern Italian restaurant based on the "Old World" Italian recipes of the owner's family back in Italy. The Bolognese sauce they grew up on and the tradition of family is the cornerstone of the Piazza Sorrento dining experience. Dedicated to providing the finest in service, food, and wine at a fair and competitive price, Piazza Sorrento makes regional and classic Italian cuisine using premium local ingredients while keeping the history of the dish and region intact. Piazza Sorrento not only provides the best in authentic Italian cooking this side of the Atlantic, but also believes that all patrons, whether adults or children, should be welcomed like one big family - even those with certain dietary requirements. That is why Piazza Sorrento is widely known for their extensive Gluten Free menu, another reason patrons routinely drive over an hour or more to dine in relative ease and safety.
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Well recommended pizza option in the area. They moved so we have to ask couple of people to reach the location but was worth every penny and second ;). Great with kids

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I had just got a haircut and was hungry. I swung in to see what things looked like. I got 2 slices of old world pizza, and an unbelievable salad (arugula and pear). After eating, everything was so good that I ordered 3 more slices to go for dinner. I'll definitely return. Ask for Jillian, she was super attentive and knew the menu.

1  Thank JakeB33
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Old style eastern pizza, plus calzones, strombolies, and a full pasta menu.Good place to carry-out from. Very near the hospital.

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

We have our supervisors convention in Hershey every year, the highlight for me is eating at piazza sorrento, you can't improve on perfection. I'll be back next april

1  Thank Thomas Y
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My husband and I were running errands one day, in Hershey, PA and we stopped here. They have a pizza shop AND our new FAVORITE Italian restaurant. We've been here a couple of times. We've had the eggplant parmesan, crab dip, italian wedding soup, gnocchi, fettuccine Alfredo, all of it was marvelous! The atmosphere is relaxed and lovely. Elegant yet casual. So if you have a craving for some Italian comfort food served with meticulous attention to your best dining experience, this is the right place. When you go, ask for Ryan. He's our favorite server! Happy dining! Piazza Sorrento, a little taste of Italy.

2  Thank auntjulie717

Been to Piazza Sorrento? Share your experiences!