“Great Service, OK Food”

Harvest at the Hotel Hershey
Reserve with OpenTable
Harvest at the Hotel Hershey is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 90 Restaurants in Hershey
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Genuine American cuisine using fresh, local ingredients, featuring microbrews and an American wine list.
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We took the kids to the restaurant after they spent the day in the park. I had heard a lot of great things about the Hotel and wanted to visit.
The restaurant is located in a second building behind the Hotel. It was a pleasant walk to the building.
The inside of the restaurant did not have the same decor as the big house. It was more utilitarian. The restaurant in the Hotel (The Circular) was beautiful and reminded me of Caeser's Palace's "Italian" city. The Harvest was humdrum.
Service was excellent. Lindsay greeted us by name (looked at the reservation! smart girl). She knew the menu thoroughly and was always available to refill glasses. She was very warm and welcoming.
The food was average. I expected more from the restaurant and from its reputations. I had the short ribs. They were very salty and lacked flavor. My daughters had the filet with a crab cake. The filet was cooked perfectly but they did not finish the crab cake because it was too salty. I tried the crab and agreed. I also tried my wife's herb garlic chicken. Nothing special and too dry.
Overall, nice room and great service. Food was average, at best. Next time we will eat at the big house at the Circular.
Total cost for 4 people with one salad and one glass of wine: $187 before tip. Ouch.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Food was okay,nothing to brag about., service was great. Over lit. Not in keeping wit the general ambiance of the hotel.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Went here for lunch/brunch. Food is average. She crab soup was good however the beef barley had a lot of beef but no taste very bland. Chicken and Waffles were soggy with to much breading on chicken. Fresh OJ is awesome. Can get loud. Quite a walk from the front of hotel. So if thats a issue park by resturant out back of hotel. Pricey for quailty of food.
The cips

Reviewed 6 October 2017

The food is excellent here. Everything I ate was delicious - including the soup sampler. My favorite part of the meal was the wedge salad. It's such a simple meal but it was the best wedge salad I have ever had. Food options are plentiful and seasonal which is nice.
Service was really slow so that's the reason for 4 stars and not 5. Definitely make reservations or be prepared to wait. We sat at the bar to eat and normally that's fine by me but the service was really slow.
Nice atmosphere. The décor is nice and this would be a perfect "date night" option.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

If you are looking for a delicious meal, sourced from local farmers, fresh and high quality, eat at Harvest! We were a group of 8 people, had excellent service and wonderful dinner meals.