“Incredibly fun way to learn about the man Milton Hershey and his Legacy.”
Review of Segway of Hershey

Segway of Hershey
Ranked #3 of 6 Tours in Hershey
More attraction details
Owner description: They operate out of the Hershey Hotel
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We had a wonderful tour given by Nicole and Trish. They were very careful in their instruction of my son and I as this was our first time on a Segway. Safety was always their primary concern for us. But fun was not sacrificed in the name of safety. At the end of the off road tour they allowed us to take the Segways in grassy area near the Hershey Resort, and open them up to their full potential. My son and I had an absolute blast while learning of the legacy of such a true American, and Philanthropist Milton Hershey.

Trish also made sure that we each had two bottles of water instead of the regular one, because it was such a hot day. Nice touch!

1  Thank UtahJD
"tutorial"
in 2 reviews
"activity"

Reviewed 19 July 2013

My husband and I spent one day in Hershey and we decided to try out the Segway. We always wanted to try one, but this was our first experience. We LOVED it! Our guide first took time to train everyone. It was amazing how quickly everyone learned and within 30 minutes we were on our way. I would recommend this for everyone 14 years and older! (We are both in our 50's) I feel like I have some balance issues at times when walking but that was not a problem for me while riding the Segway. We traveled all around the grounds both on road and off road. At first the thought of going down a path through the woods frightened me, but it was no problem. We enjoyed ourselves so much, I hope to be able to take other Segway tours in other towns that we visit! Wish I could afford to buy one for my very own! Great fun!

1  Thank BKBush
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Loved this trip. We had never driven a segway until this trip. They give you plenty of safety training. Then it was off for the tour of the Hotel Hershey grounds. We also went off road. Really was fantastic. Nicole was our guide and gave us a good history of Mr Hershey. So Glad I did this tour. Our group was just the three of us and Nicole. We had a teenager and 2 adults close to 50 years old. I highly recommend.

2  Thank LisaWestVirginia
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Tour guides, Andy and Morie, were great. Every tour includes a practice session, the guides showing you how to ride the Segway and be safe and all of the precautions. We took the off-road tour and it was just lovely, you go all across the Hershey property with the guides explaining history of the beautiful grounds along the way. At the very end you go off onto some off-road paths and see exactly how the Segway handles the off-road, just as smoothly as it does on pavement. The Segway tour is a tour not to be missed.

3  Thank wvshopper
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Had the most excellent time riding the segways. As other reviewers have mentioned, Bruce and Trish were truly amazing guides and instructors. They are so friendly, personable, charming and knowledgable.

The instruction time on how to ride the segways was quick and well-taught. Riding around the grounds of the Hershey Hotel was really fun. The off-road part is brief but it was nice to go in the woods for a little bit.

I can't wait to do this again!!!

6  Thank RevSimon