“top notch”

Spa at the Hotel Hershey
Reviewed 23 April 2012

liked the services, did not like the crowded common areas.

1  Thank Dawn C
There are newer reviews for Spa at the Hotel Hershey

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Wonderful and relaxing, this Spa is located in the Hotel Hershey. Beautiful wood, marble, and brass fixtures. The 'quiet' room reminds me of a 19th century smoking room. Delicate assortment of tea, coffee, water, and small bakery items are included. Arrive 2-3 hrs before your service starts and stay at least 1 hour after if you really want the full relaxation.

Skip the lunch - the restaurant is loud and crowded compared to the rest of the spa and certainly over-priced.

1  Thank Kell108
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I was extremely disappointed with the Hershey Spa this time. The service has gone downhill. I had a (very expensive) pedicure by an employee who barely even acknowledged my presence or made me feel welcome. I felt like I was a bother. I am a local who was using a Gift Certificate, and I will not be back. There are much better places around Hershey that actually act like they want your business. POOR SERVICE!

4  Thank dineradventurer21
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Went here with my BFF to celebrate our 50th birthdays. You have the option of having lunch (in your robe and slippers!) while overlooking the beautifully-manicured grounds of the Hotel Hershey.

Reviewed 15 April 2012

My girlfriends and I decided to go to the Spa at Hershey because we heard good things about it. We met up at the spa from out of town on a Saturday. We parked for free outside of the hotel where the spa is located. The Hershey hotel has a restored classic but elegant interior that gives a bit of a historic feel. Everyone we came across that worked at the hotel and at the spa was terrific. In other words the greeting and the service is great. We took a little spa tour which was nice and we made reservations for lunch at the spa which rocked because the food was good and everyone in the spa restaurant is in their spa robe - this is fun and makes it feel luxurious. Then you can hang out in a variety of relaxation rooms that have plenty of seating and there are Hershey kisses, muffins, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, and water to sip and snack on while you wait. My massage was just what I needed relaxing! After the massage my friends and I met back up in one of the relaxation rooms and did some more chilling. You know how girls can talk:). We enjoyed the environment and didn't realize how much time went by. There is even a little balcony with a few chairs where you can hang out in your robe overlooking a garden area. By the way the tulips were beautiful outside if the hotel. I would definitely go back to this spa and recommend it to friends and family. In addition to the spa, we went to What If Hershey for dinner and the food was excellent along with the service. We stayed at the Courtyard Suites since the hotel Hershey was pricey. It is only a couple miles away and the rooms were nice and the free breakfast was perfect, they even have waffles. By the way the shopping outlets are right near the hotel/park area. Prefect, spa, shopping, food done.

1  Thank laterskater