“Where to eat in Hershey, PA”

Phillip Arthur's Ice Cream, Pizza and Subs
Ranked #14 of 89 Restaurants in Hershey
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: A traditional ice cream parlor combined with a cafe style restaurant featuring pizza, authentic Philly steaks, subs and salads. Also open for breakfast Saturday and Sunday
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Hershey has many fine chain restaurants, but I wouldn't waste my time at any of them! When in Hershey, eat local at Phillip Arthur's Cafe. Everyone there went out of their way to make us feel welcome, and the food was exceptional!! Best Stromboli I've ever had! My daughter's Reuben was fantastic! My entire family enjoyed their meals, and the ice cream was great too! I give Phillip Arthur's my highest recommendation!

1  Thank Matt D

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

This place is a secret gem if Hershey. The food is great, atmosphere is so quaint a homey, service is awesome & the prices are so amazingly reasonable for the great food that you get! If you live in Hershey you should be a regular & if you are visiting Hershey, this is the place to go! Our server Carissa (sp?) was very sweet!

1  Thank Claudia H
pguarno, Owner at Phillip Arthur's Ice Cream, Pizza and Subs, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you so much, we are just a litttle tucked away fun place that likes to serve yummy food and iice cream and we appreciate the support

Reviewed 9 June 2014

For the past two years, we have stopped in from Raleigh, NC. We have stopped with 24 plus teenagers and adults. They are great to us -very friendly and move us through quickly. We do call ahead. We will be back next May to see them again. Thanks

1  Thank RicN22
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Becca, Austin and Jon were very helpful. We enjoyed ourselves in the casual atmosphere. The ice cream was great! Be sure to try the Red Velvet Ice Cream!

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I just got the " Play Dough " ice cream. It was the best ! It is yellow Ice cream with pieces of cookie dough . I think they have the best ice cream in town !!

1  Thank ptmrx