“Best Food!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mangia Mangia
Ranked #29 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Livingston, New Jersey
“Best Food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2013

Me and my husband (from NJ) were in the area celebrating our 1 year anniversary.
We stopped at Mangia Mangia on our way to Hershey for a simple quick bite.
I ordered the Buffulo chicken wrap and my husband had the cheesesteak sandwich. we really didn't expect much from 2 simple sandwiches, we just wanted to have a quick satisfying lunch.
I took only one bite and my eyes could tell the story, This was the BEST buffalo chicken wrap I have ever had!! the chicken was so moist and with a great charcoal grill flavor, the wrap was slightly pressed on the bottom which gave it a great crunch. My husband couldn't stop licking his fingers when he was done with the cheeseteak sandwich.
We later during the weekend had our huge fancy romantic dinner and other lunches, but on the way home all we could say was how we wish we lived closer so we could go to Mangia Mangia again.
I don't think a 2.5 hour ride will stop us :)

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TalulaW826

Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
“Solid Italian Choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

Pleasant surroundings and reliably good food. Portion sizes generous and prices are fair. BYOB means dinner for two with your wine will be under 40 dollars . Great service too

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank DrElTiger
“Great calzones and meatballs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

We've been enjoying Mangia Mangia quite a bit since they opened and continue recomending it to new people. Our experiences have been with both take out and fine in, and we have no complaints. I would recommend a calzone. Those things feed me for days.

• Visited June 2013
Palmyra, Pennsylvania
“Great food - always great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

Love the food. I've never had anything there that wasn't excellent. Service is always good - the young people they have working for them are top notch. What they may lack in professional training or experience, they certainly make up for in personality and congeniality. For some reason, we always seem to forget about this place.... but when I am reminded for some reason (usually through a promotion or coupon) we are quick to want to go back.

Visited May 2013
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Terrific Italian BYOB just outside of Hershey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013 via mobile

Lively atmosphere with terrific food and service. Great family atmosphere. True Italian cuisine in the heart of PA Dutch country. So glad we discovered them at 'Taste of Hershey'.

• Visited June 2013