“Let's Eat”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Staying in Hershey for a family vacation, but wanted to try this little place with great reviews. Glad I made time for this place. What a gem! About 10 minutes outside of Hershey, but worth the trip. Not a big sign so you can drive right by without seeing it. GPS it. The place is relatively small, but they make it up with service and food. For all you drinkers, it is Bring Your Own Booze. Also for all you out of staters like myself, PA has some funny rules on where and when you can buy booze. Don't ask. I must say the service was friendly and prompt. Our waitress was great; attentive but not bothersome. Food was very well prepared. Not a single dish that was not spot on. I recommend Mangia Mangia wholeheartedly.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Easy to get to & pretty drive. No alcohol served but you can bring your own. Calamari appetizer was really good as was Frutti Di Mare. For non Italian food one of us had the hot wings which were surprisingly good. Our server was very friendly & took time to talk with us.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Went there for dinner and was not impressed.. the food was just average, our waitress was very nice and helpful but the kicker was when they charged me a $5.00 "Cork Fee" to bring me an empty glass for my beer that I brought with me. REALLY?? I would have just drank it out of the bottle! Had I gotten just water, they would have brought that out for nothing! That is just WRONG and we won't go there again or recommend them to anyone.

2  Thank snoopdog150
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My family wanted a great lunch before heading to Hershey Park and this restaurant is very close and a great option. I was a little off the "beaten path" but is well worth it. I looked up other restaurants in the Hershey area and they all needed reservations (which i was ok with) but the time slot we needed wasn't available. I am so happy we chose Mangia Mangia, the food was EXCELLENT and the staff was very inviting and friendly. It is very clean inside the restaurant and in the bathrooms. We will definitely return!!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We had dinner here and my son and I had chicken and veal parmigiana, respectively. Both were bland, but then we are accustomed to Italian restaurants in New York. My wife and my daughter-in-law were pleased with their pasta dishes. By the way, the restaurant is BYOB, which we didn't know. Perhaps a glass of wine might have improved the experience.