“Service was slow and brought my daughter the wrong order”
Review of Trevi 5

Trevi 5
Reserve with OpenTable
Trevi 5 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 90 Restaurants in Hershey
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hotel Road
Description: An authentically modern Italian grill, offering a contemporary twist on traditional Italian cuisine.
Reviewed 20 November 2017

It was quite nice to sit outside in the fall and enjoy dinner here but the service was terribly slow, did not refill our drinks as we waited for dinner to arrive and then brought our daughter the wrong entree. When I was what happened he said he thought my daughter mispronounced what she wanted...

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend!!!! The wait service was very attentive and the food was excellent. For appetizer we had the calamari which was beautiful and not defrosted, it was so fresh! (FYI if it was rubbery, it was frozen). For entrees we had variety of Pastas, Venison, Pork Chops & multiple sides and we cleaned off every single plate. We enjoyed this meal with a nice Cal Cab and a few other cocktails and the bill was very reasonable and we all left very content and continued the festivities across the way for a night cap at the lounge.

HersheyResorts, General Manager at Trevi 5, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Sanmarco819,
I appreciate your kind feedback and will share it with the team. Thank you for dining at Tevi 5. Visit us again.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Trevi 5 features a positive vibe in ambience and meals. It is a perfect lunch destination with a beautiful, casual interior and a gorgeous view in the outdoor dining area, if the weather is good. Although my friend ordered a favorite pasta dish of mine (all are terrific), I decided to go the soup and salad route for my lunch. The pumpkin soup is smooth and creamy with cinnamon crunchies on top - a lovely creation for the season. My salad was full of tasty surprises, pistachios, pomegranate seeds, poached pear, and housemade risotto among the abundant spinach and lettuce pieces. Magnificent. Since my friend was celebrating a birthday, there was a complimentary dessert with lots of Hershey chocolate. I ordered the housemade pistachio gelato with biscotti. It was an amazing lunch.

HersheyResorts, General Manager at Trevi 5, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear Dorothy H,
Thank you for your kind review. I'm so glad you enjoyed your lunch and I will share your nice feedback with the Trevi5 team. Visit us again.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

After spending hours at the Hershey Gardens, we were too hungry to drive elsewhere, so we walked over to The Hershey Hotel, where we found "Trevi 5". It was almost 2:20, and the restaurant was almost empty, quiet and very inviting.

Very often an appetizer serves as lunch for us, as we do not have large appetites. However, after I ate my scallops, and my husband ate his octopus, we were still hungry, so we ordered a "Margherita Pizza", and happily shared it until it was gone. The food was very good, and the pizza had the most tasty thin crust. With our meal, we had two local draft beers.

When we left at 3:40, almost all the tables were taken. We had come at the perfect time for a quiet lunch.

3  Thank NYU62
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We really wanted outdoor seating so we chose the Trevi 5 because it was also Italian. Everyone was very kind and but the experience with the waitress or multiple ones we had was a little off. We had different people ....nothing on the menu caught our eye but it was late and we liked the outside seating ..very beautiful outside ..inside was like a diner type , busy, kids everywhere , floor was dirty , not what we expected at this beautiful hotel.
We ordered two beers..blue moon. It was very good . We had a regular house salad that had way too much dressing and we could not finish it. We ordered a margarita flat bread pizza. It was not good. It was like frozen dough with sauce and cheese slapped on. We did eat it because we were starving . We looked at the dessert menu and nothing stood out again . The entire experience was BLAH.
We loved the outside seating and that's about it.

Been to Trevi 5? Share your experiences!