“3 Times for Lunch in 3 Days - Good Choice”
Review of Wasabi Bistro

Wasabi Bistro
Ranked #38 of 88 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Zip 17033 tel 717 533 9900
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We fell into Wasabi Bistro last year while in Hershey. Again, I wanted a light alternative for lunch. It seems there are so many burger joints in town. I did not need another burger and fries.

I love Sushi and Asian food, so this was an excellent choice.

It's just a few minutes from the Hershey parks and when I went on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, they were not real full and I was able to eat great sushi without a long wait. I went in for a very late lunch every day...2:00 ish.

I liked their lunch specials. The prices real reasonable. Service was authentic and very good.

The restaurant is clean, nicely appointed and a comfortable atmosphere.

I have eaten at this restaurant a number of times in the handful of days i have visited Hershey in the last two years.

I will return again next year...Why Not?

Good Food, Reasonable Price, Good Service

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Had the valentine and tropical inferno roll. They are my favorites! Servers are very nice nd quick to bring our food out.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I am not a fan of traditional Japanese cuisine so I was reluctant to try. So glad I went. It was a pleasant surprise. Very friendly staff. The menu not only had sushi, but other "regular" foods. I got the Teriyaki chicken with white rice. Very good! My friend got the California rolls and Philly rolls. I tried them, but wasn't crazy about it - it's a texture thing. Sorry, I'm a land grazer. I would definitely go back here again. I want to try the hibachi steak.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

If you like your sushi fresh, creative and beautifully presented this is the place to get your sushi fix in Hershey. The restaurant and facilities are clean, the staff are friendly and accommodating and there is plenty of parking. We are locals and we eat here at least once a week. We have other sushi choices, but this is still our favorite.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I have eaten at Wasabi many times and really like their food. This is authentic Japanese sushi! I also highly recommend their hibachi and ramen. Very good selection of specialty drinks especially like the Starbucks-tini. I like the atmosphere and have always found the service to be first rate.