“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Zip 17033 tel 717 533 9900
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We knew nothing about Japanese restaurants/food, so this was a first for us. We loved it--the fish was fresh and beautifully presented--the cooked dishes were yummy and arrived hot and promptly, the beer and Saki were authentic and tasty. Sophisticated friends from Boston visited--we all went to Wasabi Bistro--and they were impressed, as well, and they've eaten sushi in many major cities and in Japan, too. Every time they return to Hershey, we HAVE to go to Wasabi and eat and it's become a go-to spot for special occasions for us. Don't miss the wonderful banana dessert, which has to be the most adorable--as well as delicious--banana dish on earth!

There are newer reviews for Wasabi Bistro

Reviewed 4 April 2014

I've always said - not for me - but at 64, my son and his family convinced me to try it. What a revelation! This is probably the best place for a first time (or ANY time) experience. The food was fantastic, the server attentive and happy, the selection mind boggling. I realized I just needed to carefully read the detailed descriptions of the large variety of dishes and I was totally amazed. My two young grand daughters had tempora which they finished using chopstix (show-offs) and the hot sauce. I had a combination of crab meat and shrimp and eel sauce (sorry, can't remember the name - thunder something?) which was just delicious and filling. My son and his wife let me sample each of their selections - some spicy hot and others just plain great. Now, my problem is that I will be craving it again and soon. Lovely atmosphere with plenty of space and from what I could see from the dining room, a fully stocked bar.

1  Thank dinerms
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

The have great sushi that was beautiful. They also have some unusual sushi options that are unique. Good prices. I did not expect to find sushi like this in Hershey PA,

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Had a nice relaxing lunch with daughter and grand-daughters this week. The selection, prices and quality were excellent. Food presentation was great! A few had cooked meals of chicken fried rice, chicken tempura served with veggies and rice and one enjoyed the lunch sushi selections. Our starter was edamame that was delicious and cooked just right followed by a soup selection.

A relaxing atmosphere with no rushing. Very accommodating.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

this is one of the best sushi places i have been in quite awhile. everything was fresh and the service was very good. we had "the boat" with a little bit of everything on it.