“forget your diet”

Good for: Local cuisine
PA
“forget your diet”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

The desserts here are to die for. A bit pricey but worth every bite. The cupcakes are huge.If you love the sweets at the Hershey Pantry you need to stop here.

• Visited September 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasantly Suprised”
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Stopped in and grabbed a chocolate chip cookie and a grasshopper brownie (mint). I was pleasantly suprised by both. The inside of the oversized cookie was as if it were only half baked, soft and delicious! I cannot find a bakery with a better cookie in the area. The large brownie had a fantastic mint flavor as well. Worth trying! Will be a loyal costumer.

1 Thank ItsBrandon
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best desserts in Hershey”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I have loved the desserts from The Hershey Pantry since moving to the area over five years ago so the creation of Desserts, etc... is an absolute wonderful thing! Our all time favorite is the chocolate cake with peanut butter icing. The thing that I love about Desserts, etc... is there are so many new and different things to choose from. Since they've opened I've had the Chocolate Mint brownie and a Pumpkin Whoopie Pie. Both were fabulous and lived up to The Hershey Pantry standards that I'm used to. Their selection of seasonal favorites is amazing and I can't wait to see what emerges over the holiday season! I also can't say enough about the service - on my last visit my friend wanted a Red Velvet Whoopie Pie; they were all out of them in the case so the woman behind the counter call upstairs to the bakery to see if they were making any and so she ended up getting a fresh one that had just been made!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Amy G
Harrisburg Pa
“Some good but inconsistent”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

We have been there several times. The Hershey kiss pie and cupcakes were good and moist. However, we bought a coffee cake and a cheese cake that were raw in the middle.

• Visited October 2012
Hershey P, Manager at Desserts etc, responded to this review, 25 October 2012
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We apologize for the coffee cake and cheesecake not being consistent with our standards. Please contact us directly if this were to happen to you again, so that we can make it right. We have a quality control specialist and want everyone to get the same consistent, great products we are known for. We want to make sure everyone has a great experience and that you are satisfied with our products. We hope that you will give us another shot when it comes to your desserts!
Dagsboro, Delaware
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I actually had a chocolate dipped bacon cupcake with maple cream fosting and chocolate chips that were to die for! My husband had a chocolate on chocolate cupcake. Very moist and yummy. Great after wine tasting, which we did just before at the Cullari Vineyard down the street.

Visited October 2012