“Saved the Day in a Tasty Way!”
Review of Desserts etc

Desserts etc
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Hershey
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We ordered cupcakes from a new local gourmet bakery on the West Shore for our sons high school graduation party, but during the graduation ceremony the baker called and said she couldn't do it which left us in a real bind. We called Desserts, etc and they jumped in and saved the day! They produced dozens of delicious gourmet cupcakes overnight, just in time for the party. The dessert was a huge hit and so delicious! They did a great job and definitely will have a repeat customer in us. Thanks Desserts, etc!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been eating their desserts for years through the pantry take out. I had stopped by several times to pick up cupcakes and had a good experience. Last spring, I ordered a birthday cake for my brother's big birthday party which was going to be the center piece of the evening. I asked for a baseball to be on the cake since the party was in a clubhouse at a baseball stadium. When I picked up the cake, it had a GIANT orange basketball on the cake. When I asked the staff if that was supposed to be a baseball, no one behind the counter knew the difference. There was no one on staff to fix the cake. It also had peanuts on it when I had asked for no peanuts due to an allergy in the family. They were polite so I paid for the cake and took it. I received a call that the cake would be complimentary due to the mistake. They never refunded the payment. I ended up with an expensive basketball cake that some people couldn't eat for baseball themed event. It tasted ok. They do have unique flavors. I am hoping that it is was a single mix up but I haven't had the nerve to try again for big events. I will stay picking up things that are already made.

2  Thank getmeoutofthistown
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Was looking for a caffee to sit down and grab coffee and cake. Found just that, and a great and tasty selection. Awesome place!

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Went in for a treat and came out with more. Great tasting desserts and great couscous salads. The staff very helpful and courteous. I actually plan on going back to bring some back to VA as treats for the kids.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Great place that sits back off the road and can be missed. Son tried gluten free donut, other son had peanut butter brownie, I had eclair cup cake and my wife had red velvet cup cake. We brought all home and we all tried samples, excellent was the word used often to describe the samples. Would recommend.

Been to Desserts etc? Share your experiences!