“A must for your visit to Hershey”
Review of The Circular

The Circular
Reserve with OpenTable
The Circular is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 88 Restaurants in Hershey
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hotel Road
Description: The atmosphere, menu, and service of The Circular provide a versatility of dining experiences from small plates and drinks at the bar with friends, to an intimate meal for two overlooking our magnificent gardens. Here, you’ll enjoy history with a twist of innovation. Try our signature cocktails, taste the new flavors of our menu, and enjoy the bustle of activity in our chocolate pastry gallery, where decadent desserts are created to order while you dine.
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Dining here is as elegant as if you were dining at The Four Seasons in New York, or at the Willard in Washington DC. This original spectacularly designed dining room so nobody feels they have an obstructed view is absolutely wonderful. Serving a magnificent a la carte American menu there truly is something for everyone. Service and graciousness is beyond 5 star. Yes the dress code has been relaxed, unfortunately that is not the restaurant's/hotel's fault but clearly and sadly a sign of the times ahead.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Everything about this dinner was excellent. Both my sister and I ordered the strip steak and it was delicious. It came with twice baked potatoes and some vegetables. The decor was very nice and the waitstaff was nice enough to bring over a basket of gluten free bread for my sister. The drink menu was on an iPad but we did not explore it enough as we were not drinking that evening. It was expensive but the food was really amazing and the service was great. The restaurant had a lovely view of the grounds. We also came here for breakfast the following morning as we were staying at the hotel. I had oatmeal as I was not hungry enough to eat the entire breakfast buffet. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My wife and I ate here for our 20th anniversary. The dining area is interesting and features a nice view of the Hotel Hershey grounds. There are beautiful stained glass accent windows bordering the main windows The dining choices were interesting. I ordered the cheese plate which was quite nice. It comes with honeycomb, strawberries and the combination of flavors worked very well. For dinner, I had the swordfish and my wife ordered the Lobster. We also got two sides. We found our meals to be solid but nothing extraordinary. Probably the standout of the meal was the Chocolate Evolution that I ordered for dessert. This was exceptional and I would strongly recommend trying it at least once.

The service was outstanding, the waitstaff was very attentive but not overly so. Very professional.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Yummy buffet food here. Good service and very fast and prompt too. A bit over priced but it is worth it.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We were a family of 10; 6 adults and 4 children. When we arrived for dinner, they had prepared our table in a private room where we could comfortably dine. The food and wine selections were quite good and the service was excellent

Hershey Enterta... R, General Manager at The Circular, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Hi rvogliano,

Thank you for posting this review of The Circular! We are happy your family enjoyed the private dining option. We hope to see you again soon.

Thank you.

Been to The Circular? Share your experiences!