“Great food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

We ate breakfast here. The service was great and the food was out of this world. Louis had a wonderful attitude and service to match . Will be back when in town.

1  Thank Rich A
There are newer reviews for Hershey Pantry

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I had their tuna melt and it was very good but go for the Chocolate Mocha Torte...for the diehard chocoholic...excellent!

Reviewed 15 May 2014

My sisters and I took our mother here for Mother's Day luncheon. The service was fast and friendly, in spite of being very busy. The food was excellent, definitely " from scratch" quality. I will be stopping back when in the area. Highly recommend !!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

There's a reason America has an obesity problem and this is part of it. We stopped in for breakfast and everyone's portion sizes were ridiculous.

My wife ordered a cinnamon bun that turned out to be larger than her head and had about an inch of frosting on the top of it.
Child #1 ordered a pancake that turned out to be at least 16" in diameter.
Child #2 ordered a chocolate chip muffin that was the size of a grapefruit and stuffed with cream cheese frosting
I made the mistake of ordering the "Pantry Sampler", which I honestly expected to be big. This consisted of two eggs, two pancakes, home fries, and a choice of bacon, sausage, scrapple or ham. I had intentions of sharing this with my wife, but after she received her colossal cinnamon bun, I ended up leaving 1/2 of it on my plate.

Simply put, the portions are just too big and wasteful. Easily 1/2 of our food wound up in the dumpster. If you go, I'd stick to the bacon and egg dishes. The baked goods are too big and covered with too much frosting.

I think this place needs to be featured on Man vs Food.

3  Thank rwj999
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We had a great time at this restaurant. We had six in our group, which was a lot for the small space. They worked very hard to accommodate us. Our server, Amy, was spirited, attentive, and fun. I had the grilled tuna sandwich. I would have liked the tuna to be more rare, but it was good, The portions were more than ample. We all left stuffed. We would definitely return.

Been to Hershey Pantry? Share your experiences!